Chapter #1| Temptation

"Kneel" he orders.

My body drop to the floor and stunned by it's sudden reaction from his command. Blinded folded I can only hear his movements, gripping my hair pulling my head back his lips touches mine. Hands roaming my body I moaned against his lips begging for more and will only hear chuckle in response.

"F*ck me" I moaned. Logan chuckled.

"You want my c*ck inside you baby?" he asked. Nipping my sensitive skin, my high pitched moans echoed against the walls. I hear the sound of a zipper I opened my mouth and eagerly taking him inside my mouth.

"Bad boy, I didn't give you permission to suck my c*ck" he says. Pulling my head back, I whined wanting to continue sucking his c*ck.

"P-Please" I begged. Breaking posture, I laid my head on the floor lifting my ass in the air showing him my stretched hole. I moaned loudly from the slaps he's given, Logan has complete control over my body and this unfamiliar sensation I never felt before.

I craved more and more.

"Bloody hell Micky, wake up!" yelled Logan. I nearly fallen off the bed when I opened my eyes to see his face close to mine.

"Nearly gave me a heart attack Logan" I replied. He sighed.

"I'm the one who needs to say that, you were groaning in your sleep and you elbowed my nose. I tried to wake you up but of course a deep sleeping like you will sleep through a cyclone" he said. The same dream I've been having for weeks, after witnessing a scene I wasn't suppose to I walked in on my best friend having sex with a complete stranger. The shocking part is that the helpless twink is chained on his bed and a rope tied around his body.

Logan was just as shocked as I am, I wasn't suppose to see something like that and yet the next he acted like nothing happened. Embarrassed to ask I kept my mouth shut and so the wet dream begins and several masturbations later I couldn't stop dreaming about Logan dominating me.

"Why are you sleeping in my bed again?" I asked.

"You know the answer Micky so don't bother asking, I prefer sleeping with you and it's about time you get use to it" he replies. The fact that we sleep together still shocks our close friends, being friends ever since kinder garden we've never left each others side. Our mothers had to this goal for Logan and I to be a couple and hopefully get married which is ridicules. Just because we're gay and happen to be best friends doesn't mean we need to be a couple, Logan doesn't desire me nor I desire him.

"Why are you home anyway, weren't you suppose to be attending a meeting half an hour ago?" I asked. His eyes widen in shock and quickly checked his phone and of course he's forgotten, I swear the man has a mind of a gold fish.

"You didn't tell me" he says

"Oh don't point fingers at me mister, the fact that your assistant begs me to remind you otherwise you'll fire her for not reminding you about important meetings which she does is disappointing. Now hurry up, apologise for wasting you clients time and go take Tracy out to dinner" I said.

*****

Opening my laptop I was tempted to web search the meaning of BDSM, I was familiar with the lifestyle after reading several erotic novels containing BDSM during my college year. Even though I've read the fictional story, I don't know much about the lifestyle and the meaning other than the equipment they use and the pleasure that comes with it.

Witnessing Logan practicing BDSM sends chills down my spine, reading about it makes me wonder what it'll look like in reality and after watching Logan using the toys and dressed in leather I wanted see some more. I typed in BDSM hoping something interesting will pop up, several stores selling BDSM related equipment were the most searched. After looking through different online stores I wanted to dig a little deeper.

One last glance out the window, I quickly closed the curtains and looked up gay porn containing BDSM. My c*ck instantly hardens watching the dominant male fisting his submissive, his legs were chained against two large poles. I couldn't stop watching looking at different videos, I unzipped my jeans releasing my c*ck. After that I stop keeping track on time, I stopped looking out the window hoping Logan doesn't come home catching me in the act. It's amazing how these submissive give their trust and complete control to the dominant male or master as they call them in these videos.

I wrap my hand around my c*ck and moaned as I watched the dominants large c*ck disappear inside his submissive overly stretched hole. It looked so painful and pleasurable at the same time, the twink doesn't seem to be in pain so I imagine myself in his position. Logan thrusting his c*ck inside of me, smacking me whenever he pleases and gripping my hips roughly as he f*cks me hard.

"L-Logan" I moaned.

"Well this is a surprise" someone says. I opened my eyes in shock seeing Logan standing against the door frame. I foolishly forgot to lock my bedroom door and I didn't think to use head phones, I lost track of time that I didn't hear Logan arrive home. To my horror I climaxed after hearing his voice while fantasising about him. My jeans now stained and now semi hard, I could die from embarrassment.

"Please don't stop, continue love" he says. Moans blasted through the surround system, my goodness our neighbours must of heard me. I seriously didn't think this through and now how can I explain this scene to Logan?

Quickly I paused the video and ready to shut down my laptop until Logan stopped me, he turned the laptop to see what I was watching. Staring at Logan in horror and embarrassment as he looked through my history, I couldn't believe how many gay BDSM porn videos I've watched within an hour.

"I-I can explain" I whispered.

What have I gotten myself into.