Chapter #6| In love

I took him whole in my mouth sucking him hard and kneeling down before my master. Blinded folded I felt the leather whip gently glide against my back, legs spread wide he held my head in place taking him whole. I couldn't get enough sucking him till the last drop, I become addicted willing to please him in anyway.

"Did I say you could drink my semen pet?" he asked. I whimpered feeling the whip strike my skin as I failed to give him a response.

"N-No master" I replied. Shoving my head away from his c*ck, I whimpering wanting more of his cum. Licking my lips, my body shiver in lust as my c*ck twitch thinking about sucking his c*ck making him moan my name and allowing me to take control.

"Thrust the dildo inside you" he ordered. Feeling embarrassed I complied gently pushing the dildo inside of me. Pleasure shoot throughout my body, it feels good but it nothing like my master's c*ck. Suddenly he took off the blind fold ordering me to ride the dildo as I am forced to watch him pleasure himself as punishment.

"M-Master" I moaned.

I wanted to suck his c*ck.

I wanted to feeling him thrusting deep inside of me instead of the dildo, begging my master forgiveness as he continued his punishment until he climaxed in front of me. Squirting his cum all over his hand then tasting himself afterwards.

"Why am I punishing you Micky?" he asked.

"B-Because I ran away from you without talking about it first" I replied. Laying on my back, Logan held the end of the dildo and thrusting is deep inside of me, I moaned his name begging him to replace the dildo with his c*ck.

"Don't I deserve an apology pet?" asked Logan. I nodded.

"Then say it" he says. I whimpered.

"F-Forgive me M-Master" I moaned. Pulling out the dildo he slam his d*ck inside of me, I threw my head back screaming in pleasure and pain. His hands grip my hands guiding my body to meet his rough thrusts. Unable to contain my moans, I screamed till my voice cracks as he continue f*cking me.

"L-Logan, w-we shouldn't b-be doing this in your office" I said. One last final thrust we both climax coating my chest with cum. Ignoring me he switched positions face planting on his office desk, papers and other stuff scattered to the floor making room for me to lay.

"So f*cking sexy seeing your gaping hole, it's wide enough to the thrust my fist inside" he says. I trembled remember the porn videos I've watched, the dominant fisting his submissive it looked so hard core that I imagine myself in his position and didn't think it'll come true. After inserting the fourth finger he slowly slide his whole fist inside of me.

"M-Master!" I moaned. It feel so good that I couldn't control my hips, waiting for me to adjust he then thrust his fist in and out of my overly stretched hole. Focused on the pleasure he's given I didn't notice his friends waiting inside his office.

"Such a sl*t" he whispers. Pulling away he then slam his c*ck inside of me, I thrash my head side to side begging for release once again. With his command I came hard screaming his name till I passed out.

*****

Watching his submissive sleep he couldn't help but smile, he couldn't believe his dream finally came true. Afraid to ruining their friendship he'd thought consuming himself in pleasure is the best option to forget about his love for Micky. He didn't realise it'll hurt him in the process, he knew his best friend is confused after that day.

He'd purposely f*ck random men hoping to gain a reaction from the innocent twink, his decisions did come with consequences that nearly destroyed their friendship. He was afraid Micky wouldn't feel the same way if he'd confessed, their friendship wouldn't the same if he expressed his feelings.

"Be patient Logan" said Damon

"I've waited so long, he's so close but also far away" Logan replied.

"He loves you Logan, I can see it in his eyes so let him discover his true feelings" said Eden. Logan doubted my decisions wondering if  he'd approached him in a different matter, if he did would it be any different?

I felt more comfortable going to the club, training with Master Eden and Damon I've learn new things everyday. I've come to love the lifestyle, I would always question my feelings wondering what these emotions mean. Seeing submissive surround Logan, I felt angry wanting to rip their fake hair out. I felt ashamed of myself not wanting him to think I've come crazy and a clingy submissive.

"You love him, don't you?" asked Preston. I blushed.

"Stop saying nonsense" I replied.

"It's okay to be afraid Micky, you're not the only one who's afraid of love. Don't make a mistake you'll regret in the future because if you don't give him an answer he'll realise he's better without you" said Preston. With that he left me along thinking, could all these emotion mean I love him?

I love him.

I love Logan. 

Quickly I ran finding the man I love, I need to tell him how I truly feel before it's to late. Asking people where he is expecting him to be alone waiting for me but instead he's kissing another man. My heart shattered, it's to good to be true so what was I expecting?

"Micky, what's wrong?" asked Master Eden. Staring at Logan in shock, I couldn't contain my tears.

"What the f*ck!" yelled Master Eden. I can't stay there any longer, why must I love him for him to hurt me so badly. Was this revenge for not realising my feelings sooner, was he sick of waiting for to find another willing submissive instead?

"M-Micky I can explain!" Logan called. I ran out of the club leaving behind my broken heart.