Chapter #3| Agreement

A/N: Man .. it's hot in here ;)

I followed behind Logan as we enter his bedroom, he wanted to show me his collection and yet his room looks ordinary. A sting of jealous filled my emotions as I remember him f*cking a twink on his bed and I know I shouldn't be feeling this way.

"Since when did our apartment have a hidden door?" I asked. Lights flicker on revealing BDSM equipment and toys behind the hidden door. Logan waited patiently as I observe the room or dungeons as he calls it, I recognise a few equipment and toys I've seen on BDSM online stores and read in fictional novels.

"What's this for?" I asked pointing at an 'x' shaped furniture placed in the corner of the room, I couldn't keep my eyes off it.  

"It's called saltire cross or commonly known as St Andrew's cross, it provides restraining points for ankles, wrists and waist. The submissive would be positioned in spreadeagle either facing back or front of the cross. Saltire cross is common piece of furniture , being restrained facing the cross is a common position for whipping either for punishment and pleasure" Logan replies. I touched the leather pattered saltire cross, allowing my sexual fantasies take control and imagine myself restrained on the cross naked. Logan kneeling down sucking my c*ck and denying release as punishment.  

"What dirty things my little sl*t is thinking?" he asked from behind. Gripping my hips I felt his erection poking my lower back. I blushed fighting the urge to grind onto the dominant wanting to feel any ounce of pleasure.

"Keep your dirty mind under control otherwise I'll make it come true" he says. Logan explained what each BDSM furniture is used for and also the definition of BDSM. I could understand why people would misunderstood what BDSM really is. Once again my dirty mind took control, riding Logan's large thick c*ck on his favourite leather chair, giving me permission to take control and reach my climax. The song my pony played as I f*ck my man, hearing his moans commanding me to go faster and harder.

I wanted more.

I needed this.

"Tell me what you're thinking" he orders. My knees grew weak and a jolt of pleasure zoomed throughout my body just from his touch, I wanted more and couldn't think straight.

What the hell is he doing to me? 

"Tell me" he demanded. A smacked on my ass release a high pitched moan I tried to contain soI wiggle my ass begging to be smacked again. No one has ever spanked me before and damn did it feel good.   

"I fantasies taking control and f*cking you" I replied. He chuckled.

"Did I give you permission Micky?" Logan asked. I moaned again feeling his erection thrust against my ass covered by a thin layer of clothing. Something within me snapped wrapping my legs around waist and kissing his soft lips like my damn life depend on it.

"Answer my question love otherwise you'll know the consequences disobeying my orders" he says as he broke the kiss.

"Y-You did and you loved it" I replied. Logan smirked.

"Where did we f*ck?" he asked.

"On your favourite chair" I replied. Carrying me towards the chair, he sets me on his lap and unbuckle his belt then unzipped his jeans. Pre-cum leaked out of the tip and I was tempted to suck his c*ck just like in my sexual fantasies. I couldn't believe Logan wanting to make my fantasy a reality, ordering me lubricate my swollen hole I didn't want to disobey his demand so willingly comply. Stripping off my clothes after preparing myself, I ripped open the condom he's given me as he instructed me how to put it on him without ripping it in the process.  

"Will you be my submissive Micky?" he asked.

"You're seriously asking me this now?! We're about to have sex so ask me later" I replied. Hovering over his c*ck Logan grip my hips then slam me down on his c*ck. I threw my head back and screamed in pleasure and pain.

"Oh f*ck yes!" I moaned. His grip still remained preventing me to move.

"P-Please m-move" I pleaded and again he refused ignoring my plea.

"If you won't answer then you won't have my c*ck" he says in a serious tone.

"Yes! now f*ck me!" I answered.

"With pleasure" he replies. Roughly thrusting inside my abused hole, I couldn't contain my moans. My emotions is now becoming chaos, holding onto his shoulders for support I rolled my hips and slamming my ass onto his c*ck.

"F*ck me pet, show me how you took control" he says. And damn did I showed him, it's like my body had a mind of it's own. Covered in sweat and semen we went add it for hours, my swollen hole clench around the base of his c*ck squeezing him tight. Semen staining the chair and floor, picking up my weak sated body and restrained me on the leather sling. I grip the thick chains for dear life as he done the slap, lining his c*ck he rammed inside of me.

"Ahh!" I moaned. Thrashing my head side to side, Logan rolled his hips chasing his release and mine wasn't far behind. His muscles flexed and covered in sweat, his styled hair is now a complete mess. Hickies covering his neck and bite marks on his shoulders, he made sure my body is also covered with hickies marking me. He even played My Pony when he made me confess the song playing in my fantasy.

Ride it.

My pony.