Chapter #7| Broken heart

Slamming the door shut sliding down against the front door, I couldn't stand due to my weaken knees. Covering my mouth trying to silence my cries, how could he do this to me? I guess I wasn't enough for him, maybe he still thought I wasn't ready for this lifestyle? I needed to get away, I can't stand the pain in my heart. Quickly packing my clothes into my suitcase, I just needed to stay in a cheap motel for a few nights just to clear my mind.

"Baby, open the door" Logan begged. Sobbing, I ignore my love packing quickly so I could leave as soon as possible.

"Please let me explain!" he says. I've seen enough, what is there to explain except confess what type of man he truly is. He said he loves me and yet he goes off and does this, not only he owns my body but now my heart.

"Leave me alone" I replied. He banged again until he kicked my door open, witYouh back facing him I continue packing.

"Why are you packing?" he dare to ask.

"I-I can't do this anymore, l-let's stop this" I replied. Tears roll down my cheek as I meet his gaze, zipping up my suitcase I walk past him and putting my luggage inside my car. Logan grip my arm pulling into his arms, I cried unable to contain my tears. I love him and I realise too late, it's hurts more knowing he's the man I love.

"He's no one Micky, h-he use to be my submissive nothing more. You're the one I love, please h believe me. We met by surprise, I didn't expect to see him again and he kissed me by surprise. You came the moment he kissed me and when you ran I pushed him away" he explains. I wasn't sure what to believe, my heart cracked when I saw him kissing his old submissive.

"Let me go Logan, it's over. By the looks of it you kissed him back, now tell me this. Did you love him before me?" I asked. Trembling in his embrace I needed to know his answer.

"I-I did but that's a long time ago" he replies. I unwrap his arm and went inside my car, Logan called my name begging me to believe him but I couldn't. My heart hurts so much and just being around him makes it worse. Our apartment building is no longer in view as I drove further away from the local suburbs.

*****

I cried alone for days, ignoring the incoming calls from Logan and his friends. All I can think about is the kiss he shared with his old submissive. The guilt over comes my emotions wondering if he's telling me the truth, I allowed my mind to believe none sense but the truth can also turn into lies.

"Open the door Micky, I know you're in there" said Master Damon. I gasp in shock wondering how he'd found me. I made sure to not tell anymore about my whereabouts. I opened the motel door with my shaky hand, he entered along with Master Eden.

"Why haven't you answered our calls?" asked Master Eden. His tone was rougher than normal, immediately I went down on my knees not meeting his gaze.

"Answer me, Micky" said Master Eden. Tears roll down my cheek, I explained the situation about witnessing such scene. And how Master Logan broke my heart and realising how much I loved him, I wanted to get away to clear my mind in hopes of making a final decision which I haven't.

"Not only Logan was worried but also Damon and I, we thought something bad happened to you Micky" Master Eden replied. I apologised for not answer their calls and I hope they understood why I didn't want to. Hearing the door knock again, Damon answered for the stranger to come in revealing Master Logan.

"Thank you for helping me guys" said Logan.

"We'll be waiting in the car" said Master Damon.

"You heard everything? Didn't you?" I asked him. Master Logan nods then sit on the edge of the bed. I remained silent as he explained his relationship with his previous submissive, he explained that he fell in love with him until he released his feelings wasn't true. Using him to forget me, he couldn't ignore his love for me. He didn't think he'd meeting his old submissive again, he felt nothing the moment their lips locked. Master Logan explains this for not only for me to understand his true feelings but also believe the truth.

"I-I'm sorry I doubted you" I cried. He hugged me tight letting me cry until I cannot cry no more, I apologised over and over again for not only believing him but also breaking his heart. I confessed my love to him which he overheard while I was talking to Master Eden.

"Come on baby, lets go home" he says.