Prologe

A small, dark room filled with only the light of the shining silver moon. The room was filled with the whaling of the wind in the misty air. The room was small, only having a bed and some old plush toys in the corner, a bear, a chicken, a rabbit and a headless fox.
A small shadow was showing on the wall, a small, young boy crouched down on the wooden floor. He had black shining eyes and had short brown hair. Two tear lines trail down his distressed and worried face. As he drags his heavily strained body onto his bed he see's a small golden plush bear laying on the corner of his bed. It wore a small bow tie and top hat which were both coloured purple. It had two pure black eyes for it to see.

What was the child crying about, what had happened?

He lay on his bed crying his tears away into his wet, soaked pillow, "Please help me" he mumbled into his pillow directing it to the golden bear. "Please" he moaned again quietly as he crys on. The bear blanking looked at the young, terrified child, "Your in here for a reason young one" the golden bear says in response. "He hates you", the bear continued, "why, what did I do?!" He whales, the golden bear just stared at the child. The boy slowly jumped off of his bed onto the floor, clawing towards his other plush toys "my friends, help me" he says to the toys as he squeezed them for any comfort. After a brief moment, he gently dropped the toys and walked over to the door where it was locked, "let me out!", the boy bangs the door with all his given force, "please!" He banged repetitively but still no answer. The boy gently laid on the wooden floor boards crying as the golden bear looks over the boy in despair "tomorrow is another day" the golden bear says as the hopeless boy cry's on until his eyes became heavy and he could let himself drift into the endless void of sleep.