Welcome to the family

Hours had past by and the boy was still fixated on finding these answers for himself.
It was late afternoon and both boys hadn't seen each other since the little 'incident' and nor did they want to either. While the young child was crying within the walls of his room his older brother was going out to to find his father at his work place 'Freddy Fazbear's Pizza'.

The lonesome boy, walked quietly along the road seeing a few cars and people passing by him. He hummed a quiet melody to himself while looking around the neighbourhood to see if he could find any of his close school mates which live within the area along the way.

A tall young boy with slightly tan skin waved the Michael. He had quite short, dark brown hair and wore a baggy red tank top and some denim shorts. A gave a wide smile towards the boy as he casually walked up to him and gave a manly hug. "Hey bro, nice to see ya. Where you off to?" He asked Michael, "Going go see my father at his work, down the street. Wanna come?" He excitedly ask his friend. "Sure, why not", "cool, lets go" Michael said in return as both friends started to walk towards the pizzeria when they heard a yell from behind them. "Oiiii you guys!!!!" The two boys turn around to see two other boys waving at them to get their attention. One was quite short compared to the rest of the group with light but short hair, he was wearing a plain dark blue T-shirt and some old brown jeans and had very tan skin and dark eyes. The other boy was quite tall and looked very muscular for his age, he had a dirty blonde look in his hair and wore a tight olive green tank top and some dark blue shorts and had an emerald shade of green as his eye colour which reflected a beautiful shine in the sun's light. The boys gathered to each other and started to chat about they were doing.

***
Ten minutes had past and the young boys had finally started to walk again and decided to accompany Michael and go to his dad's work place.

The guys walk slows along the side walk loudly talked about random things. And after a while they find themselves out the front of the entrance of the pizzeria that his dad's worked for. Their chatting ends and the boys just stare in excitement of what's inside the establishment. Faint music can be heard from outside and lots of laughter of children as well. They all look at one another in excitement and slowly walk towards the large glass doors.
"Hope my dad's working, I want to get so free tickets!" Michael said with an eager smile upon his face. "Me too!" Another one of the boys say in agreement.

The boys forcefully push open the double doors to see party lights circling around the arcade area. It had heaps of old fashioned video games with happy young children playing them. Some children gathered around adults dressed up in suits of characters from the pizza company. A particular popular suit was a golden rabbit suit and was very tall and quite old but a lot of the children still loved the character.

"Hey guys!" Michaels gestures his friends and points to the rabbit suit. "That's my dads suit, he's the most popular one on the job here" he says with a proud smile. They walk over to the golden rabbit and said hi. "Hello boys, what are you doing here?" A deep smooth voice strolled out of the suit, "came to see you dad, it's too boring back at the house" Michael explained."I understand, well since your here I can't really talk right now so go adventure around the establishment, ok?" He said "ok dad, see ya later" Michael waved and the boys drifted down the hall to go explore.

On their way through the empty rooms they see another room with bright lights and lots of noise. "Lets investigate, shall we?" One of the boys say as they all gather together and walk towards the room entrance.

As the boys walk in they see loads of small children laughing and running around the room. Music was playing and the stage was set for a performance , lights ready and props set. On the wooden stage stood a huge gold bear animatronic looking very similar to Michael's younger brother's plush toy. It had its mouth open ready to sing and held a microphone in its left hand. It wore a purple top hat and bow tie around its neck. It look straight ahead to the empty chairs waiting to perform in stood in silence.

"I think we might have found my brother a new friend" Michael murmurs to himself as an grin of mischief appears across his face.