One Of Many Surprises

Day 2
As the morning sun lights shines through the glass bedroom window the young boy opens his strained, tired eyes to the discomfort from his dreams.  Over and over again, the nightmares return sending fear through the boys mind every night as he remembers huge killing animatronic in hallways of his own house and his father killing four children while wearing an old broken gold rabbit suit. Fears racing through his mind as he remembers the events in his nightmare. Seeing that the hallway door was open he decides to try to calm his mind and decides to go tell his mother of the fears that surround him. His feet follow each other as he directs himself towards the door of his parents bedroom where the boy could hear his fathers mobile phone chattering on the bed waiting to be answered. The boy opened the door to see the black iPhone on the bed still ringing. The boy picked it up but was soon greeted with a voice message, "Hello, hello, hey I see you didn't show up to work today and it's understandable since of what happened today, so just contact me when your ready to come back" a beep was heard soon after.

"Dad said he was working all this week so if he's not at work where is he?" the boy questions the phone call and places his fathers phone in his pocket for safe keeping. "Where's mum and Michael?" the boy quietly mumbled as he slowly walk through the left hallway to the grandfather clock room and living room. He looked around to see if he could observe either of his family members but saw nothing, the boy decides to wonder to his sisters bedroom. With pink everywhere, a picture of the female fox character from Freddy Frazbear's Pizza hanging on the wall the boy's sisters room was empty of her presence. The boy looked around to see if he can notice any strange from usual but found nothing. He starts to walk back to the living room where strange laughter could be faintly heard from the usual day to day noises in the neighbourhood. The boy walked closer to the laughter which lead him to the TV room where the television was playing a show called 'Fred-bear and friends'.
The boy stared at the TV show wondering how it started playing in the first place. The show had just finished and the credits were in view, actors names and the year it was when the latest episode was released, 1983. Closer and closer the boy shuffles forwards the TV until he jumped back in fright.

His brother jumps out from behind the TV laughing as he sees his little brother crying on the floor with fear. Michael was wearing the fox head from the younger boys plush toy.

Memories from his nightmares flood back to the boy causing tears to raining down his face. "Your such a baby!" Michael states as he continues to chuckle at his younger brothers reaction. "Wimp!" Michael says with a grin appearing on his face as he steps over the young child and going back to his own bedroom to reflect on his achievement. "N..no...no" the boy mumbles as he rocked himself back and forth to comfort the memories appearing in his mind.

He pulls himself up to sit on his back to wipe his eyes of the year continuing to appear. "Just an...another joke..." he sobs. He looks over his right shoulder to see the fox head which was laying of the floor. Dirty fingers prints could be seen where his brother attempted to put on the mask.

The boy slowly pulls himself together and raises to his feet. He walks over to the head and stares. After while he bends down and retrieves the mask from the floor to get a better look at it. 'He hates you' those words could be heard inside his head as he remembers what the golden bear says. "But why?.." The boy stares at the mask as tears roll down his face as he thinks of all the things his brother has done to him, tease him, bully him, hurt him. The boy walked back to his room and jumped onto his bed, stuffing his face into his pillow and dropping the mask from his hands landing with a loud 'thump' on the wooden floor.

His sobs soon faded as he felt a buzzing sensation in his pocket. He took out his fathers phone to read a message which had just appeared, "You shouldn't have my phone ". The boys eyes widen as he remembered through out the day there was no sign of his father, 'how does dad know I have his phone?" The boy questioned himself. He placed the phone down on his bedside table slowly hesitant of his surroundings. The boy sat straight on his back asked the question over and over in his mind.
'Where is my father?'