Hours before

Hours had passed and it was now night. The young boy was still locked with the parts and service room weeping on the ground while his brother and his friends were playing arcade games and having fun.

The boys were playing air hockey two verse two when the boys father comes to Michael. "Hello son, I have finished my shift for today so now we can go home." They both smile,"wait" he turns to have a little concerned look to Michael "Where is your brother?".

"Awe darn it, he can't stay" one of the friends say and Michael shoots him a angry glance. "What?, Michael tell me!" His father glares at him now getting I bit angry now, "we just played I bit of hide and seek and we want to give him his ego by not finding him" Michael responds in a mischievous smile. "Well, where is he?" William asked once again now in a quite annoyed tone. "Fine, he's just in the parts and service room" Michael replies.

William runs out of the room and down the hall to the room where his child is. He quickly grabbed the keys from his pocket and unlocked the padlock from the hard wooden door to see his son crying on the floor in the corner of the room. The young boy looked up from the light through his arms to his father and smiled. He quickly rose up and ran to him and gave him a long lasting hug, "thank you father, you saved me" he says into his fathers shirt as he hugs him.
"Ok, well now we can go home"  he says the his sons as the gently pushed off the youngest boy. "You boys can run off now I need to talk with my sons" William says to Michael's friends.

The young boy held his father's hand as they walked back to their house in the dark while only seeing the dim shines and the street lights along the road.
Michael had quite a fun time till his friend had spoiled the fun by giving away his baby of a brother. As they walk Michael continually shot his brother angry glance but soon seeing his father soon afterwards giving the same look to him.

"Listen boys, its past midnight so technically it's your birthday son" he looks over at the youngest child with a dim smile. "So, what's that got to do with me?" Michael said in disgust as he rolled his eyes into the distance. "Michael don't be so rude!" His father said in the annoyed and angry tone. "Anyway, I found out that I have to work my shift again so I have organised for a birthday party for you" William explained to both of the boys. "Really?!" They both say at the same time, both in excitement. "Well, I'm glad both of you are so eager but all I just is one thing at the party" both sons look at one another in confusion then to their father once more. "Don't argue, fight and get into a disagreement, Michael this is your brother's day so make him feel special ok?" Looked into his eyes, "yes father, I'll make you proud" Michael tell his father as a great smile comes across his face.

And with that all three of them continued to walk to their home in silence. All both boys were now happy but soon all that happiness would come to a close as the young boy's birthday party got closer with every step and the family would soon be changed.

The day of the party....