Last Bite

A few hours had past, the boys and their father had gotten some sleep, gotten ready and not a single argument had been had. Both boys were quite excited for this party, Michael was happy since his friends were aloud to come and the birthday boy was happy since it was his special day and all his bad feelings can disappear even if it was for one day.

When the boy's father organised the party, he knew that his youngest boy hardly had any friends so he invited some kids from around the town. 

***

After a while of walking to the pizzeria they finally arrive. The young boy's father looked at him with a sympathetic smile, "I know it isn't a holiday to the tropics or something but I hope you enjoy yourself on this special day of yours, happy birthday son" he bent down to the boy's level and hugged him. After a moments he let go, "Have fun" he gestured to the glass doors of the pizzeria where some of the children who the boy's father invited were going into. "Thank you" he said gratefully and sped off into the birthday party. Meanwhile Michael met his friends inside the pizzeria and were chatting, "so why are we here again?" One of his friends asked, "yeah, you all of a sudden besties with him or something?" Michael's friends chuckled. "NO! " Michael quickly snapped back, "I have the perfect way to make him feel special on his day and it will be fun. They all looked at a Michael in confusion, "here is what we're gonna do" Michael explained with a grin at the side of his mouth.

"Ladies and gentlemen, please start to take your seats as the pizza and the show will be arriving soon". The children all race to one of the party rooms where bright and colourful decorations fill the room making it happy and enjoyable to the children. Laughter and chattering fillings the bright room and boys and girls sit and social with each other at the table and the birthday had finally taken his seat at the top of the table. A girl sitting next to him, she had a bright pink shirt which suited the red bow in her hair. She had some toys of what seemed to be of the characters of the television show 'Fred Bear and Friends ' but one of the characters had seemed to have its beak missing, the chicken. "Hey, happy birthday" she said sweetly as she noticed the boy looking at her, "thanks", the boy looks at her toys "do you like my new toys? I love them, their from a television show, the ......something and friends" she smiles. "They look cool" he half heartily said as they kinda did but at the same time looked so much like the cuter version of his nightmares he had been having for so long. He looked around the table to see another girl with a toy but it seemed to be of the animatronic gold rabbit performer from the very pizzeria he was at. He saw his younger sister who just arrived talking to her friend in her orange outfit, he noticed two boys talking to each other, one looking like one of Michael's friends and the other in a red tank top holding a balloon from the party. Before he looked to notice anyone else the staff arrived with the pizza and the children yelled with excitement.

Around an hour of pizza and excited children it slowing became calmer until one of the staff members asked if they wanted the cake and the excitement rose again. Soon a huge layered sponge cake was sat on the table and the air was buzzing. "1,2,3!" And the birthday song rang through everyone, everyone so happy, bright, enjoying the magical moment. After the song the birthday boy's father stood up "thank you everyone for coming, we are so glad to have everyone here. I'd just like to say a big happy birthday to my son since I know this means a lot" everyone clapped and the youngest boy smiled so gratefully. "Now since the food is good, go off and play some games!" Another staff member said and the children all raced from the table to the many arcade games around the establishment.

"Hey little brother, come here" Michael gesture for the boy to come over to him in the main arcade area. "Look, I'm sorry" he looked in confusion at his brothers words. "It's my fault..." he trailed off and his friends started to gather, the boy was getting worried and still really confused as his brother had never apologised to him in his life so what would be so special about this birthday. "I should've been more hard on a baby like you!" The little brother's eyes fill with shock, "go whining to dad about me and you think I'm ok with that?!" His voice get angrier and meaner which frightens the boy , "I'll scare you so much that you can never sleep again!" The little boy's eyes widen as the memories of all the nights fights his nightmares and being absolutely terrifying and as the thoughts get deeper and deeper within him his legs gave way and so did his tears. The huge monsters that he was fighting, the terrifying teeth and monstrous look, the unnerving robotic sense and the thought of their power drained the boy's happy memories with these thoughts. The thoughts of the death which would follow if they got him left him strengthless and hopeless on the floor surrounded by his brother and his friends.
"Wow, your brother is kind of a baby isn't he?" One of the friends states, "it's hilarious " Michael remarks with a little giggle as he looks at the boy and then at the stationary animatronics on the stage behind him, "Oh I know, why don't we help him get a closer look! He will love it!" The boy's all laughed, the little boy looked to see what they meant to see the horrific animatronic with its mouth open. "No! Please!" He pleaded to his brother and his friends. "Come on guys, let's give the little man a lift. He wants to get up and personal!" Michael said and his friends nodded and agreed. They hoist the little boy up and start to carry him over to the stage, the little boy fights and struggles but from his crying his strength wasn't that strong so could ever compete. The little boy fights all he can and as they move closer he sees the shadows of the animatronics get closer and closer making his struggle more frantic and desperate "No! I don't want to go!" He cried but the boy don't listen as they keep the pace towards them. Michael laughs again in his frantic but pathetic attempts, "You heard the little man! He wants to get even closer!" And his friends laugh with him. Soon they were all just below the Fred Bear animatronic with its mouth still open from singing. The robotic eyes stare at the little child and the big gold figure stood hugely tall making him freak out in panic even more and struggle the most he has ever done and can with the low energy he has. "Hey guys, I think the little man said he wants to give Fred Bear a big kiss!"they all laughed and nodded, the little boy's screams eco through the establishment and now some people have gathered around. The little girl the boy meet earlier was shocked "stop it! " she yelled but that only made the bullies laugh more, Baby with worried eyes looked on until she was too scared and decided to run and get her father. "On THREE, one......two" the little boy screams even louder now and more people gather as he is thrown in the wide mouth of the huge animatronic with a crack.  The little boy was then hanging out of the mouth of this animatronic bear and was now crying the most ever as his true nightmare was coming true. The tears run down his face and now gather into the bolts and screws of the mouth, the creaking of the mouth become very loud and at this moment baby had just came back  with her father and the second he looked up to see his son in the position he was in.

CRUNCH

The boy stopped struggling and his body fell limp. Blood oozed out of the mouth of the animatronic and the room fell silent. Michael stopped laughing and so did his friends, the children and baby just stared in horror until the scream of William Afton filled the place. "NOOOOOOOOO!"