Discovering

Day 3
The boys opens his eyes to a bright beam of light hitting his face. He quickly woke to release that after the incident he had fallen asleep in his own thoughts.

He slowly dragged himself out of bed, grabbing his plush bear and quickly shuffled off to the bathroom. He cleans his his, fixes his hair as best his can and washes his his face before he walked back towards his room.

As the boy was walking with his bear, he heard quiet voices chatting in the living room. He took this opportunity to investigate and quickly scampers off to the origin of the noises. "Maybe it's mum and dad!" He positively thought making his pace quicken even more. Once there, he looked to see the entrance of the living room was shut, which was very unusual.

He tried to peek through, leaning against the door the see but the door gave off the quiet but noticeable 'creek'. Suddenly, all voices stop dead.
The boy stood there confused for a moment before he decided to see what happened. He slowing pushed open the large heavy door to see that no one was to be seen but many other things seemed very suspicious.
Books and ornaments were scattered all over the floor, furniture was out of place and windows were left open.

The boy never heard anything unusual the previous night and it would be difficult for Michael to to do this all by himself.
The boy carefully stepped over the objects on the floor and cautiously made his way towards the entrance to the kitchen to inspect farther. On arrival, shock filled his eyes on sighting huge scratch marks across the walls, smashed dashes everywhere and cardboard's open but again nothing that caused this damage could be found. "It's real?, it's real!" He said aloud to himself. He saw something new out of the corner his eye, a ruled up cloth of some sort.

He walked close to it to investigate. It was mainly white but had rainbow confetti in the background and had bold yellow writing in the centre which said, 'Lets Eat!'. "Didn't this belong to that chicken robot from Freddy's?" He questioned, then the realisation hit him "unless...she's here....their all here!" He yelled at the thought, " It explains the mess and the stuff that's been happening!" He continues.

If fear he dropped the cloth and backed away. He could help but feel he was being watched as he turned around to run away from the scene.

Not looking where he was going in panic he flied down the hall, still feeling a presence near by. He slid to a stop and quickly opened the door to his bedroom.
Once he entered still breathing heavy and hard he slowing walking over to his bed to relieve so stress of his thoughts. When Michael propelled himself from under the boy's bed while wearing the foxy mask again scaring the small child even more, cause him to collapse from his legs being to weak and forcing the kid to lay on the hard wooden floor crying not only from fear but from pain as well.

"Gotcha again you wimp!" He laughed as his younger boy still lays in agony of fear and pain. " why are you so scared anyway? It's just a fox" Michael asked sarcastically. "T..th..there here" he mumbled to himself reminding him of what he saw. "Your seriously such a baby, A BABY!" His brother yelled as he stomped his foot hard against the floor causing the boy to curl up into a ball for safety and refuge from him. Michael laughed once more at his brother's reaction before leaving the room.

***

After round twenty minutes of hopeless crying and boy finally had enough strength to push himself up towards his bed.
He laid on the bed trying to forget what happened and tried to think so his mother and father he loved dearly. His tears soon dried away. But his thoughts couldn't help but travel back to his brother's question from earlier, "why are you so scared anyway?". Didn't he see what they had done? Doesn't he remember mum and dad and baby? Why isn't afraid of them? Why is it just me?