Chapter 8 - The project!

The next day I came into school feeling great. Nobody thought that I was in the wrong for hurting Sakura and I was happy to know I had such great friends. On top of that Ino had come to me asking to be my friend and that made me really happy since I had one less enemy. I had found that Ino was actually a very sweet girl and I excepted that I was wrong for thinking otherwise.

The day went quite well and everything was back to normal. That is until it came to last lesson. I came into class and took my seat next to Hinata as the teacher collected the papers on the desk and stacked them neatly on a pile. Once everyone got into their seats and were settled the teacher spoke.

"Listen up! We will be starting a new project as of now and this one will go to 40% of your final grade. However we will do this a little differently. Usually we would be writing up a presentation about married life and important life skills you will need once you're married but all of the teachers have agreed that this approach is not that great. Instead we have decided to make this project much more practical." I didn't like where this was going.

"Furthermore, we have decided to pair each of you up and get you to spend a month with each other. This means living with each other and experiencing yourselves how it feels to be married. Your grades would be based on how well you are getting along with your partners. I will tell you who you work with now".  

In the small pace of time in which the teacher got the papers for all the parings everyone was in a tense silence, clearly everybody else was devastated by the new piece of information. "Alright then, here they are..."

"First,  Sai and Ino"

That's when you realised who exactly came up with the partners. You remembered telling Mrs. Sutton about Ino being in love Sai... Well shit! You really didn't want to know who Mrs. Sutton shipped with you. Firstly because that was your thing and secondly you didn't want that crazy matchmaker to mess with your love life and knowing her she would!

"Next, Kiba and Rin" Kiba smirked. Rin smiled at him. They were pretty good friends. Don't know how living with each other would work out for them.

"Chouji and Tohru" Chouji just continued eating the huge bag of crisps he was holding. Tohru didn't look to pleased.

"Shino and Miharu" Shino didn't even act as if he heared. Miharu was clearly relieved to have someone who was quiet.

"Lee and Sakura"

"What!" Sakura shouted and stud up from her desk. Yep she definitely isn't happy about that. Meanwhile, Lee had heart in his eyes and was screaming something about youth and his "Good" looks. His shouting was to loud to actually understand what he was on about. 

"Shikamaru and Hinami" Shikamaru sighed and rested his head on the table mumbling something about "Troublesome women" however was slightly happy he didn't get the worst girls out of the class. Hinami was the same. Happy that she got a friend to be her partner but at the same time sad because she knew he was a boring person.

"Naruto and Hinata" Naruto wasn't too happy and kept glancing at Sakura solumnly. Hinata just hid her head under the table and blushed.

"Next, Neji and Tenten" They both blushed, Neji much more descretely than Tenten. Everybody already knew they were into each other. 

That only left two people and I knew this was the end for me.

"and lastly,Sasuke and [y/n]" There it was. Me and Sasuke never really got along and I definitely wasn't looking forward to spending a month with him. I looked over to Sasuke and sighed. He seemed to be a mixture between annoyed, confused and I could tell that he wasn't listening to all of the other pairings to be able to deduce that he would be with me.

"Now that that's out of the way I would like you to sit next to your partner and figure out what you will do. Today is Friday so you will be moving to live together tomorrow."

Naruto then got up and walked up to me and Hinata. Obviously I got up and sat in naruto's now empty seat while he sat in mine.

The first few minutes were silent between me and Sasuke but then he decided to talk. "Listen, I don't like you, but I am willing to tolerate you for the sake of my grades so you'd better not piss me off."

"Fine, you stay out of my way and I'll stay out of yours." I replied calmly.

"Oh no you don't! Sasuke, [y/n] I heard that! If I find that you two are completely ignoring each other throughout this month I will fail you!"

Or not. 

"So, who's house?" Sasuke asked, not really wanting to talk to you.

"Yours"

"Wait, why my house?!"

"Because, I live with Kakashi and that would just make it more awkward for both of us. Especially since he reads those perverted books."

"Hn"

"I'll take that as a yes"

BBRRRRRRRIIIINNNGGGG!!!!!!!

"You may go now" Said the teacher.

"See you tomorrow Sasuke!" You waved as you left the classroom, as you left you could faintly hear his "Hn". You smiled and left.