49

*8th March*
Amber POV
"Thank you Dan," I smiled as I turned away, suitcase in hand. I was going home, back to Dublin, I don't really know why, I don't see any point being there, it holds so many bad memories about my sister but I'm not happy anywhere, so home is the best place to be I guess.

"It's not a problem Amber, you know that, you're welcome anytime." He smiled at me, but I could see the sadness in his eyes. "I'll see you when we're back in Dublin, a week I think."

"Thank you Dan, I'll see you soon, bye." I blew him a kiss and walked towards customs.

I heard Daisy, "Daddy, I want Amber to come back," it broke my heart to hear Daisy about to cry but I carried on walking, she wasn't my child, she wasn't my responsibility.

I heard footsteps behind me and turned round in surprise as I heard my name being shouted.

"Amber!" Daisy was running towards me, I bent down with my arms out as Daisy reached me and wrapped her little arms around me.

"I'll see you soon Daisy," I kissed the top of her jet black hair.

"Bye bye Amber," she whispered back as she pulled away and turned round to grab onto Dan's hand, he had now joined us.

"Bye love," he swiftly kissed me on the cheek before lifting Daisy up and handing me my suitcase that had fallen over.

My heart fluttered and my stomach twisted as the brief kiss lingered on my skin.

A/N
Just a short one. Also a little warning, some people may find the next chapter distressing but it is real and it does happen so when you're reading it, if you don't feel comfortable please don't feel any pressure to read it.
Love M x