1. K & K

Camila's POV

"C'mon Babygirl! Time to get up!"

I groan into the pillow and pull the covers over my head when my curtains fly open letting the annoying sun light into my room.

"Oh no you don't Kay." I hear Kol say in his thick Spanish accent. 

I knew what was about to happen, but it always takes me by surprise somehow.

Seconds later, my blanket are off of me and warm figures tickle my sides making me squeal in surprise at the sudden action and laugh at the annoying ticklish sensation.

"S-stop! Kol! Stop!" I say between laughs as he got on top of me making it impossible for me to push him away from his demon of annoying fingers, "I'm up! I'm up! I swear!" I yell as our laughter fills my blue room.

Once he stops, we were both panting with teary eyes from the event. 

"C'mon, it's time to pack and you-" He smirks and wiggles his beautiful, perfect brown eyebrows at me, "Get to see your, 'Green Eyed Goddess' you've been moaning about in your dreams." He mocks me making me roll my eyes and punch his shoulder, but I couldn't help the blush that took over me knowing I've been caught numerous times with a hard-on by my best-friend and having to take a painfully cold shower.

Lauren Jauregui, the girl that had my heart the moment I laid my eyes on her.

She has the most hypnotizing, mesmerizing eyes that you can't, in God's name not look at them. It makes you stop in your tracks, it makes you stop talking and it defiantly makes you drool just by looking at them, no matter what you're doing, they'll weaken you to no end.

Their like galaxies with so many stories behind them that you crave to uncover.

She has the most beautiful pale soft skin that I wish to just feel against my fingertips, with her jet silk black hair and pink plump lips that are so damn inviting every time I see her.

But I never had the courage to approach her. 

Me, Camila Cabello, The Camila Cabello, who's never been nervous with sweaty palms, beating heart and a stuttering mess is nervous. 

But that's Lauren Jauregui for you. She makes you feel things to the point where you think that you might explode.

I sigh and look up at Kol Carter, my childhood best friend and brother. He has the most beautiful striking hazel eyes with a hint of light ocean green. 

He has the most perfect eyebrow that every girl and guy could dream of and a sharp jawline that every guy wishes for and every girl wishes to kiss. And that 'sexy' dark brown soft kinda shaggy like hair that goes perfectly with his tanned skin. He looks a lot like a surfer that makes everyone drool over.

In my eyes, he made the definition of perfect, even with his flaws. But it isn't just the looks, it's his personality. I love how he'd think in perspective of others before he does anything or says anything. How his point of view in a lot of things makes your eyes wide in wonder.

I'm so grateful and so very lucky to have someone like him in my life. He has not once let me down, for all my life that I've known him, he's always there for me and me, for him. We do almost everything together, you think it, we do it.

We love the attention we keeping getting from everyone, I mean, who wouldn't?

I remember his mother watching us going the path of not giving a sing fuck so she would nearly always tell us, "Always be kind, but don't let people walk all over you. Make boundaries. Have rules. But be kind. And try to stay out of trouble." She'd said it to us like it was a story.