Long Lost Brothers Again

"Caitlyn get outta the way" Raph screamed as a giant pilliar came my way, but I froze it a second before it would've hit me. We all huddled together "Guys I remember this, we gotta stay together no matter what" I said "So I'm taking it you got some memories back" Raph asked "Nope" I got a questioning look at this "I got all my memory back, thanks to you guys" I said with a smile, but it quickly went serious. "When you said that you remember this, Caitlyn, did you mean" Mikey started "That it was an episode, yup" I finished "now guys just pay attention to everything, promise me" "Promise" smoke was still coming from the door, or rather where it was, & a figure was coming forward "No way, it can't be him" Don said "Master Splinter any chance this is just another mystical attack" Mikey asked "No my son, this is real, all too real" Master Splinter told him. "Karai" I growled so low no one would hear me. They were talking, the guys, but I blocked it out so that I could think of a plan to get everyone to safty, even though I knew they would be fine I still worried for them. "Where is Leonardo" Karai asked "He ain't here" Raph growled "Ya know you just missed him, but if you leave right now, we'll tell him you stopped by" Mikey joked.

We started fighting yet again & I hoped that, because of my powers, the guys had the upper hand "Raph watch your back" I yelled, using my powers to throw the foot ninja against a wall, but right after I did that a footmech started to shoot at me. I got hit by one bullet & started to bleed, not heavily, but not lightly either, so you can imagine how much pain I was in, but that didn't stop me from fighting, even when I started to sway. "Caitlyn, you ok" Donny yelled when he saw me swaying "Don I'm fine rela" I yelled back before I just collapsed & before I blacked out I saw a foot ninja at my head, then felt a paircing pain on the side of my stomach.

"Don, Raph, Caitlyn fell" Mikey shouted "I got her, you guys get outta here" Raph yelled to his brothers & master. "Woah, never seen her do that" Raph mumbled, grabbing his little sister, she was glowing, literally. "Gotta save brothers" she mumbled, a tear sliding down her face before screaming in agony & pain. Raph didn't know what to do, she never showed pain or sadness because she didn't want to be weak. He went straight for the elevator with Caitlyn, getting a few foot ninja to run in on what would've been a rest, but sadly for this unusual family we can never get a break.

"The foot" I said jolting up "Caitlyn relax, your wounds are gone, but they just now vanished" Raph said & I fell back down. "Ugh, I can't believe I got knocked out, why then, how" I asked "Caitlyn you got a bullet in you, a foot ninja stabbed you on your side pretty deep, & you lost a lot of blood so you pasted out" Raph explained "plus you haven't fought the foot in a while" "It's been a month Raph, a month, how could I've forgot, how could I've been hurt this bad" I said almost in tears, then I voiced my loudest thought. "Where's Leo at" "Japan, remember, the show" Raph said, I smiled at the memory of telling them. "I thought I'd find you both here" a voice said & Raph pushed me behind him, to protect me, while he he gave a menacing growl, twirling his sais, but as the person came out of the shadows he stopped "Leo" both of us asked & I tried to stand, but fell with a painful moan. "Caitlyn" Raph said while rushing towards me "Are you ok" "Yeah Raphy I'm just peachy, that's why I fell down" I told him while wincing in pain & he helped me stand. "Caitlyn" Leo asked "Hey bro, how ya been" I asked quietly. Instead of getting mad Leo embraced me in a huge hug. "When did you get back, why'd you risk your life for us when we're suppose to protect you" he asked as he put me down. "Leo calm down I just got back tonight beecause I was after five Kazi demons, & when it comes to demon it's my job to protect you four, plus that had to do with a past demon & it would've interfered with all of your destinies" I explained, just happy that my brother was home again. "Come on let's go home guys" "Do you know where to orb to" Leo asked "Yup & I've known since I was eight" I said with a sly smile. Taking Raph's hand since Leo lift me up, being as I could barely stand by myself, & orbed us home, back to our family.

"Hey guys" I said, still covered in orbs for a second "What'd we miss" I asked when the orbs vanished, I was being held by Leo still so that I didn't fall. All I thought about though was a problem, one huge problem, Alocer. I'd have to vanquish him eventually that's all I knew for sure. I had to protect my family from this demon & if that meant dying for them that's what I'd do. Even if the Elders didn't make my brothers my new charges I would always protect them. Heck I'd proudly give my life to save them if that were the only option. There was one bright side to the day atleast & that was something that I couldn't wait for. The guys & I would celebrate my fourteenth birthday tomorrow.