The Truth Is Out

"Melinda can the guys stay here till I get back" I asked when I orbed back down stairs "Yeah no problem" she said "Thanks" I said orbing back to the farmhouse.

When I got in the attic the demon was still in the crystal cage. "Are you positive you don't want to tell me where my brother is" I asked the demon with a bit of cockiness & he just glared "Never," he spat "I swore on my life not to" this time I saw slight fear creep into his voice "Ok then," I said then started to chant the spell I got "For those who want the truth revealed, open hearts & secrets unsealed, from now until it's now again, after which the memory ends, those who now are in this house, will hear the truth from others' mouths" I said & the spell was already working. "Where's my brother" I demanded from him once more "He's in the underworld, with Barbas" he struggled not to say, but I smiled as I knew he had no choice "Thanks, now get out of here & stay away from my family or else next time I will vanquish you & I won't show any mercy at all" I growled at him "Crystal," I said releasing him "Now leave before I change my mind & vanquish you now for putting my family at risk". He quickly shimmered out & I orbed to my brothers to tell them what had happened.

"We're coming with you Caitlyn" Donny said, but Wyatt shook his head "Donatello, right," he asked Donny nodded his head "You see Barbas isn't a normal demon if you all go Caitlyn & all of you could die, because Barbas reads peoples greatest fear & brings it to life & with Caitlyn's fear it's dangerous to just save one of you" he explained. "What do you mean 'Caitlyn's fear' she never told us what she was afraid of" Donny asked him & all my bros gave me a questioning glance "Later" I simply said "Caitlyn you never told your own brothers your fear when they could cause it" Melinda questioned earning me more glances from the guys "I don't want them hurt Melinda so I never told them ok" I almost screamed "Well you said you would never forgive yourself if they got hurt from..." I cut her off "Don't finish that sentence Melinda" I said with a warning in my voice along with sadness "No Caitlyn I wanna hear what she has ta say" Raph said "Hothead" I muttered under my breath. "Caitlyn's afraid you guys will get hurt from the magical world & not being able to protect you & all of you die because of it" Melinda said & I just hung my head sadness coursing through me because my fear could be coming true at this very moment & Leo could be dead because of me. "Caitlyn why didn't you ever tell us" Donny asked & I could tell that he, along with the rest of them, was hurt I didn't trust them enough to tell my greatest fear. "Guys I'm sorry, I just... I never wanted you to get hurt, I'm so so sorry I'll never not tell you guys anything again I promise" I plead to them to forgive me "It's ok sis just trust us more" Raph said kindly rubbing my back to comfort me, I smiled because they weren't mad at me. "I have to go save Leo guys" I told them & they all nodded so I orbed off.

"Woah," I said as I almost fell into the lava "I gotta be more careful" "Ah a little witch hmm let's take a look at your fear" I heard Barbas say & I froze "Your greatest fear is losing a brother" he said & I knew what he was going to do as I saw Leo's hands tied together & the same with his feet "Barbas leave him outta this" I said, but he heard the fear come into my voice & pushed Leo into the lava. I sprung into action & orbed down to grab Leo, almost missing him. "Leo you ok" I asked when we got back to the platform I was on before "But that's impossible," Barbas said "Your powers were frozen in fear" I grinned "I knew that my greatest desiar would over come my greatest fear," I said "& my greatest desiar is to protect my brothers from anything demonic including you" I spat orbing back to the manor where the others were waiting for our return.