4 - The Ship

I have trouble tagging people apparently, let's hope this works (Tags didn't work I'm trying to fix them now) (Okay I can't fix them, guys how do you tag properly)

"Alright," Lucifer said. "It's been a while."

"Luci are you talking to the readers?" Michael asked, watching Lucifer stare at the wall.

"Yes," Luci said. "Right so Jaz has been nice and collected all the squiggles you guys left for me." He pointed over at the growing army of squiggles in the corner of the room. "So, we got ~ from @UnamoosedEmo and her name is apparently Michifer."

"Interesting name," Michael said. "And are you really going to go through all of these?"

"Yes," Luci said. "The next ~ is named Bob and is from @destiel_forever03."

"They said you have to take care of him," Michael said.

"Well obviously," Luci said, hugging Bob the squiggle. "Now, we have six squiggles from Clara."

"book-of-Charlie," Michael said. "We gotta say the usernames."

"Oo she said it was coz the squiggle we gave her spawned more," Luci said. "Clara you better be looking after that squiggle."

"Okay, now we have another fifteen from @littlespoonbigworld," Michael said. "I wonder where they get all these squiggles."

"Oo look at this one," Luci said, holding ~. "It's from @Skykrull, they said he's called Adam. We're not allowed to leave him behind or forget him."

"Just don't put him in the cage then," Michael said. "And now, we have another five from @Wet_Sockz..." Michael looked at the squiggles.

"That's strange," Luci said, looking at the squiggles.

"Right so there's these four," Michael said, holding ~~~~. "They're called Destiel, Sabriel, Michifer and Sterek apparently."

"Okay what about this one?" Luci asked, holding the -.

"It's called Percabeth," Michael said. "And it's a straight squiggle." Luci blinked at the squiggle and then shrugged, hugging it.

"It's cute," he said. "Are those all the squiggles?"

"I think there's more but if we forgot any then it's Jaz's fault," Michael said. Jaz rolled her eyes from where she was sitting at her laptop typing.

"Right continuing on," Luci said. Then he grabbed Michael's hand with no warning and they appeared in another story.

"Luci..." Michael said slowly. "Where are we?"

"Oo this must be a new story," Luci said. "We haven't been here before."

They were in a warm place, and there appeared to be a lot of trees around them as well as cabins and a lake. They suddenly got all the knowledge from this story too, as granted to them by the author.

"This is A Summer's Dream," Luci said. "We're..."

"We're not brothers," Michael said. "That's new."

"Why aren't we brothers?" Luci asked.

"Technically we were adopted brothers in Unknown Colours," Michael said.

"Yeah but still," Luci said. "It's Day 3, and we should be heading back to the cabin. Damn that means no fourth wall breaking."

"So we technically could just go," Michael said.

"Nah, there's always a reason for when we appear," Luci said. "Just go with it."

~~

"That was weird," Luci said. "What's with the skip?"