8 - Different Authors?

Luci and Michael were snuggling on that couch in their room before something strange happened.

They were pulled away...by someone who wasn't Jaz.

Luci and Michael jumped in surprise and looked around at their surroundings. This wasn't familiar at all. Michael seemed to figure it out within a few moments and sighed.

"What are we doing here?" Luci asked.

"BadWolfsdaughter stole us from Jaz," Michael said.

"Oh," Luci said. "Well I'll just use the army of squiggles to get us back."

Michael sighed. "It would appear that she took them..." Luci's eyes went wide and frightened.

"But...Jaz needs us for her books," Luci said.

"I promise I'll give you back." Michael and Luci both turned to the new author who had appeared beside them.

"Ohh I get it," Michael said. "We need to talk to her readers now." Michael turned to the readers.

"Mickey, they're unfamiliar people," Luci whispered dramatically. "Do they even know us?"

"Just do what the author says and you get your army of squiggles back," Michael replied. He started repeating the info that BadWolfsdaughter wanted them to say. Luci did the same. For the squiggles.

"Goodnight," Michael said to the readers after they'd finished. The army of squiggles appeared and Luci ran over to hug them. Michael just smiled and flew them out of there.

"That was...an interesting experience," Michael said.

"We're getting popular," Luci said, laughing. He looked over at the fourth wall. It was significantly more broken now. "Oh my Satan look at the wall."

"Oh no," Michael said. "Switching authors...this is bad, Luci we can't let it break."

Luci just smirked and flew out of there. Michael sighed and tried to follow Luci but couldn't for some reason.

Then suddenly he started to feel that pull towards something new and unusual. Michael sighed and just went with it.

Meanwhile, Luci appeared in a room with Dean, and Dean just screamed. Cas came running into the room.

"Cas your brother popped up out of nowhere again!" Dean said, still trying to calm his breathing.

"I see that," Cas replied, pretty calm with the situation.

"There you are," Michael said as he appeared in the room too. "Where did you go just before this?"

Luci smiled. "Unknown Colours. And then I dragged us both here."

"Oh jeez, switching authors? He's worse than I thought," Michael said, more to himself. As the storyline turned away from them, Michael turned to Luci. "Who's story are we in?"

"Ravenclawgirl94," Luci said, smiling. "It's called Hopelessly In Love."

"Do you think maybe we should go back to Jaz?" Michael asked.

"Nah she'll be doing fine," Luci said.

Jaz glared at Luci through her screen. Then she wrote, someone poked Luci.

"Hey what someone just poked me," Luci said, looking around in confusion. Michael just laughed, before flying them back to their original room.

That fourth wall really was getting damaged now...