11 - Actors and Characters

"Okay," Michael said slowly. "We'll just take Gabriel and be going on our way now..."

"What?" Gabe said. "No I wanna see what's going on here. I was dead a moment ago. No thanks to you Luci."

Luci just shrugged.

"You just shrugged off my death. I am so offended." Gabe rolled his eyes and then looked over at Richard. "Hi."

"Hey," Richard said. "I'm Richard."

"What's with the beard?" Gabe asked, looking closely at Richard's face. "Isn't that weird?"

"Nope," Richard said.

"Hmm," Gabe said, before taking the microphone from Richard and turning to the crowd. "And all of you guys are..."

The crowd cheered.

"Very helpful," Gabe said. "Luci?"

"Oh this is an alternate universe and our lives are a TV show," Luci said. "These are our actors." Matt and Mark were still standing there.

"I won't even question how this happened," Gabe said. "So, do you guys all love us?" The audience cheered again. "Should get Sam and Dean here, that would've been much more fun."

Luci smirked and Michael's eyes went wide. Luci disappeared a moment later.

"Gabe nooo what have you done," Michael whispered.

"I think you're the only one complaining," Richard said. "I gotta say though, that's Satan himself right there."

"Don't worry I think they're all satanists anyway," Matt replied. "I mean they already worship Mark Pellegrino. And Misha."

"Oh we should get Misha in here," Richard said. "And J2."

"Does no one else think this will end badly?" Michael muttered.

"Only you buddy," Matt said. "I'll be right back." He ran off, backstage.

"So," Gabe said, sitting on the edge of the stage. "Any of you guys have ships?"

And thus the audience screamed. And Gabe smirked.

"Dean and Cassie huh..." he said, and there was lots of shouting from people.

"Okay," Luci said, reappearing, with a few people with him. "I've brought Dean, Sam and Castiel."

"Lucifer what have you done?" Castiel said, looking around the room. He settled on Gabriel and then Richard. "Where are we?"

"Alternate universe," Luci said, clapping his hands. "We're a TV show."

"Son of a bitch," Dean muttered. "Aren't you supposed to be in the cage?"

"Nah, it was more of a three walled room," Luci said.

At that moment, Matt Cohen walked back into the room, three actors in tow.

"Wait," Misha said, freezing as he saw Cas. "What?"

"Don't start, we're leaving," Michael said, trying to pull on Luci's arm. But Luci was just smirking.

"Dude why do you have a beanie?" Dean whispered to Sam as he looked at Jared.

"Wow the actors look so much happier," Gabriel said. "What does that say about you boys?"

"Replace the last letter of their names with D and you know exactly how they always feel," Misha said.

"Heh, sad and dead," Gabe said, chuckling. "Accurate." Dean rolled his eyes and Sam noticed that Gabe was there.