Chapter 1: Running Away

Hello! This Fanfic is in your POV (Point of view) so, I will not write it unless I change my mind and write others POV as well. This is the first fanfic I write soo.... u know why it is not good XD.

Well ENJOY!!
P.S!! English is not my first language!!!

As my feet started hurting, it became harder to breath and I didn't know where I was. I looked around to see where I was. All I could see was an empty dark street. My white summer dress was dirty and my feet was cold. I had forgotten to get my shoes before I ran. It was cold, I was hungry and in shock. As I felt my body grew weaker and weaker, my vision got blurred and all I could see was black.

When I woke up, I felt warmth around my whole body. It was an unfamiliar ceiling, the room was egg white filled with grey furniture. I sat up and found myself in my summer dress. It was still dirty, but I was wearing a grey hoodie. I walked around and saw a big computer. The desk was filled with music sheets, and the trash was overflowing. I took one paper and looked at it. The paper was filled with notes and ideas. The walls was filled with cardboards that said: "Suga", "Min Yoongi" and "I love you!!".

My mind was going around: Min Yoongi? you thought.

Right beside the bed it was a shelf filled with plushies and letters. As I walked to the shelf I saw this huge black box filled with buttons and advanced equipment. I saw many cabeles was attached to this box. As I touched a button, an annoying sound filled the room.
I sat down and held my hands on my ears, hoping the sound would disappear.
Suddenly I saw a pair of legs before me, and the sound was gone. As I looked up, I saw a guy with blond hair.