(Sequel) Chapter 4: My sake

In regret and determinate, I jerked up from my bus seat and sat my foot in the new town that was going to be my new home.

I love this town. The flowers were amazing in spring.
This is where me and Nari met for the first time. When father and uncle would meet up every now and then, they would bring us along.
When we were about 5 years old, father decided to let Nari live with us, because of uncle's hard time with money.

I heard that Hani and Jin has been here too, on a date I think.

My eyes went around the street. It was dark and cold. I decided to live in this town, but where do I go??

My head was practical in the clouds.
Wait, clouds?
I looked up to the starren sky.
Maybe I have to go further, further away.
My head turned the way I came from.
Next town is probably too close.

As I took a big breath, I nodded for myself, deciding my next goal. But for now, I should get a place to rest for the night.

Maybe I should stay at the usual hotel?
Thats the only thing I know about this town, beside the beautiful flowers they got in spring.

On my way to the hotel, I started to think about the past.
What did I do? Didn't I approciate his love? Did I forget his birthday? Or maybe I broke a promise??
No matter what I thought of, I got no answer for my question.
I could feel the frustrated feelings boil inside me, and tears threathen my eyes.
But I refused.
If I am going to forget Suga, I have to get stronger.
Crying won't help me anything.

That night, I didn't get much sleep.
I spent most of the time thinking, about what I should do, and where I should go.
Right before sunrise, I found my new goal.
Father told me that he wanted to expand the company to other countries.
Father thought about a country close by, but Uncle suggested a country in the other side of the world. Europe.
That was going to be my next goal.
Maybe Norway, they have a rich culture and very popular in the oil industry.
If we could get a deal with them, it would be a great start.
I can see where Nari is getting her crazy thinking.

I managed to get some food in me. Even though I didn't want to eat, I had to learn how to take care of myself.

After breakfast, I decided for visiting the beautiful flower garden again.
But to my surprise, everything was covered in frost.
The sun shined bright at the flowers, making them sparkle with help of the ice.
A smiles appeared on my face as I leaned down to watch the flowers more closely.
"(Y/n)?!" i heard a panting voice.
My eyes widen in shock to see the familiar figure.
"N-Nari?! How did you find me??"

"I used my nose... duuh! Did you underestimate my smelling skills? I am like the god of..."

"You left a note remember?" Hani commented, with a smile on her face.

"HANI?!" 
"You ruined my cool speech here.. "

I stood in shock when suddenly Hani walked up to me and grabbed my arm.

Before I could say anything, I suddenly felt pain on my cheek.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HANI?!" Nari screamed at her.

"Slapping her." She looked at me, mad as hell.

"Thats for disappearing without letting us know"

My head fell down, and I could feel how stupid I was.

"Why are you running away again?!" Nari suddenly screamed at my face, shaking my body.