Chapter 13 - Help

*Yep, Mangled is FINALLY coming into this*

Three days later...

Matt found that he had trouble getting Luke out of Funtime Freddy again, so he gave up and instead, welded Freddy's stomach together, and changed his mechanisms so that he didn't open up again. Now Luke would be trapped in there for good.

But there was also another problem. Libby had started complaining about Baby not being there at her birthday, and those kids started telling their parents about Baby. People were getting skeptical that Libby's birthday was jut a cover. Matt had to hold true to his promise. There was only one thing he could do at this rate. Keep his promise. He would have to rent out Baby for Libby's birthday party. Luckily, it was coming up.

But Libby was turning 8. She was getting taller. She would have, without a doubt, fit into Funtime Freddy's stomach, but he promised to bring Baby, who had a slightly smaller stomach. Libby had a high chance of death if she got caught. But Matt had a plan. He wouldn't let her get to close, and he would not leave her alone, that way, Baby couldn't be activated.

Meanwhile, Nate was also planning. He decided to knock Matt out and bring him to his basement. That way, he could hide the body easily. He planned to connect his act to the other person Matt had wronged, the Puppet. They both hated him. He made them both cry.

Libby was having her 8th birthday at Freddy's. She had invited all her friends. Libby was so excited to see Baby.

On the day of the party, Matt dropped Libby off at the front door, as planned, so that he could bring Baby onto the stage. He decided a long time ago that he should be the only one to touch and deliver the animitronics. He went around the back of the building and brought Baby into the building. She was ready to go. The technicians would push her onto the stage. Matt went out to close the truck, only to be knocked out by something cold and metal.

Later...

Matt woke up in a dark room, bright lights blinding him. He was sitting in a folding chair, looking around.

"Hello?" He called out. Little did he know, Nate was upstairs, holding a knife. He was preparing himself for what he was about to do. He decided that if Matt had to be so dramatic, he had to be too. He used blue paint to add two tear tracks to his face.

Nate went to the basement door and jiggled the handle. It was locked. Matt had one idea though. Sitting back down, he searched for his phone. He tried to call someone, but somehow, there was no signal. However, there must have been a restaurant across the street, because his wifi was just barley there. So Matt did the only thing he could think of. Take a video. Maybe he could post it online.

"Hello, my name is Matthew Patrick. I don't know who's going to see this, if you see this, but please, if anyone finds this, I was in a hurry and I got knocked out. That's the last thing I remember, and now I find myself here." But Nate heard him talking upstairs.

"Oh god, I have to stop him!" Nate yelled.

"Oh god, I think he's coming back. Please, if anyone finds this, look for me, Matthew Patrick-"

Nate flung open the door.

"What are you doing? What are you doing?!" Nate yelled.

"N-nothing! Nothing!" Nate, almost panicked, grabbed the phone out of Matt's hand and threw it across the room.

He shoved Matt back into the chair, grabbing a rope he had set aside just in case. He quickly tied Matt to the chair. "Let me go! Let me go!" He yelled.

Nate grabbed something he had set aside for this. Two cloths, both white, that his son had colored on to look like that weird mangle thing at work. Luke had been one of the main kids that destroyed it, then colored on a few cloths to look like his handiwork. After Nate got the job, Nate let Luke tie the cloths around his face so that it almost looked like a mask. There was even a picture upstairs of Nate wearing the cloths, with Luke smiling behind him.

Nate tied the cloths around Matt's face, and tied the knots on the ropes.

"I couldn't leave you alone for five minutes." Nate sighed.

"Please let me go!" Matt cried.

"And you just couldn't behave!" Nate tried to be as intimidating as possible, and because of Matt's panic, it was working.

But Matt wasn't worried about himself. He was worried about Libby. With him not there, Libby could get hurt.

Nate raised the knife, but he hesitated. Maybe he should see the knife. Know the mistakes he's made. Yeah. But later. Nate couldn't do it. Not yet.

"Not yet, not yet." Nate went upstairs, knife in hand, preparing himself. But really, Nate couldn't be ready, because he couldn't do it. All he was doing was stopping Matt from saving his daughter.