Welcome to my World

It was just an an ordinary day. I woke up as usual tired just like any other ordinary 13 year old girl. I woke up groggily ,wishing I could go back to sleep. The blinding morning light was seeping through my window filling my room with light. My wooden cabin squeaked every time someone moved upstairs. My full length mirror refracted the morning light sending it in the doors direction.
The rest of my room was empty but, was filled with the warmth of the morning light. I pushed my white cover off my skin letting the warmth of the morning light soak into my skin. I heard my door open, I turned my head to see my mother walking in. Her raven black hair cascaded down to her back. Her brown skin blended with the red orange light .
She wore a red dress and a matching corset.She smiled at me with her cherry red lips.She walked graciously into my room and sat on my bed.
"Rosalie,",said my mother her heavy accent," I'm going out to the market. Do you want to come with me ?"
I nodded. Her and I walked over to my full length mirror.
I know it's not right to compare beauty but my mother was so exquisite it was like looking at a painting. Her unique qualities made her beautiful. She was the most gorgeous woman in Wonderland. Even more beautiful than the queen herself. But,her beauty came at a great price which was the envy and hatred from all the women in Wonderland. Especially from Queen Cybele .
She hated my mother.Not because the young King had courted my mother before Cybele and my mother turned him down.But, because my mother snatched the title of the most beautiful woman in Wonderland.
      My mother started running her fingers through my long charcoal hair.
"What would you want to be when you grow up?",said my mother as she caressed my cheek.         
I shrugged in response."You know,I've always wanted you to be a Queen.I think you'd make an excellent ruler. Maybe one day.",said my mother softly.
A queen!I've never thought about it.But, I have always wondered what would have happened if my mother did accept the kings marriage proposal. What it would be like to be raised in a castle with maids and cooks.To wake up everyday with a breakfast prepared for me already. What it would be like to have a King for a father. What it would be like under my mothers ruling instead of Queen Cybele's. I imagine I wouldn't look to different since I get most of my looks from my mother.
My mother looked at my face through the mirror with a dazed expression.
"You are so beautiful.",whispered my mother. 'Not as beautiful as you',I thought.
"We'll leave in this afternoon.That way you can freshen up and have breakfast.",she said happily. With those words my mother graciously picked up the skirts of her dress and walked out the room .
That left me standing in front of my mirror with my white nightgown still on. I giggled to myself Why does my mother think I'm beautiful?And if I was why couldn't anyone else see?