Ch. 2

[18 June 2008]

[Amethyst]

My parents left my siblings with my grandma while we came to Korea to meet my brother, Daesung. We've been in a South Korea for a few days now, it's pretty cool. I had already finished getting dressed when my mom knocked on the door to my hotel room. I wore a knee length black flowy dress with black kitten heels. My mom did my makeup to where it looked like I had none on and she straightened my hair for me. I wore silver earrings with a matching bracelet and necklace. After we were ready, we headed to the restaurant where Daesung was waiting.

---

[Daesung]

I had asked hyung T.O.P to come along with me to dinner since it was my first time meeting my sister. I heard she was really beautiful so hopefully the guys will stray away from her. We were just sitting at a table when I looked up and noticed a waitress being followed by three people. Soon, they were in front of us and I honestly couldn't believe that I was meeting my sister for the first time in sixteen years. She is a beauty like her parents said. 

"Hello Amethyst, I'm Daesung and this is TOP but you can call him Choi if you want." I said extending my hand to shake hers but instead she hugged me.

"Hello Daesung." she said hugging me a little tighter.

"Well, shall we sit down." mister Lee said.

"Yes, yes. Here, Amethyst." TOP said pulling a chair out for her.

We sat down and ordered our food, as we waited we talked.

---

[Amethyst]

Daesung was a really beautiful guy, like holy shit and his friend was too. I wish I could be as beautiful as them.

"So, your name is Amethyst. That is a really unique name." TOP said smiling.

"My full name is Amethyst Moon Lee." I said smiling.

"Wow. Definitely a unique name." Daesung said.

"Do you have any hobbies?" TOP asked.

"I love cooking." I said giggling.

"She's really good." my dad said.

"Oh, our foods here." my mom said as the waitress brought our food.

---

[TOP]

As we ate, I couldn't help but look at Amethyst, she was beyond beautiful for her age and before my mind wonders more. I know there will be consequences if I touch her. There's a saying, 'you can look, but you can't touch'. I hope we can all be great friends and I hope she goes up to be a beautiful girl. 

After dinner, we went to Han River and walked around. I walked behind Daesung and Amethyst as her parents walked behind me. I watched at Daesun and Amethyst talked and laughed as if they were never apart or strangers to each other. 

As the night got later, everyone decided to wined down and head to wherever each party was staying. Daesung and I gave Amethyst our Kakao usernames so she could add us whenever she left for America after our concert which her parents and her are attending so she'll be able to meet Taeyang, GD, and Seungri.