Ch. 6

[4 July 2016]
[Independance Day]

[Amethyst]

Over the years since my 21st birthday, I've been on dates and have dated. I'm currently with someone but we're in a polyamorous relationship due to living in different states now. He lives in California and I live here in Colorado. He's actually going to be here today whereas so is BigBang, he doesn't know who they are but he knows one of them is my brother. I had officially moved into my new house which is awesome! A bigger home for bigger parties. I received a text from Erik stating he was pulling up the driveway now. 

I walked outside and waited for Erik along with Rocky and Midnight. I got excited when I saw Erik's car, then I saw another girl with him. I understand we're in an open relationship but I don't remember talking about bringing another girl but whatever, she better be on her best behavior. Erik parked his car then both of them got out of the car. Erik walked over to me and kissed my cheek while the girl stood silently and shyly by the passenger seat.

"She can come into the house. I don't bite." I said taking Rocky and Midnight back inside.

As I walked in, I heard Erik telling the poor girl to follow us. I went straight into the kitchen to pour myself a cup of tea. I saw the girl sit calmly on the couch.

"Erik, what would you both like to drink?" I asked.

"I will take some coffee and she'll take some tea." he said rubbing her back.

"Alright. It'll be done soon." I said as my phone went off.

-

"Hello?" I answered.

"It's T.O.P." answered T.O.P.

"Oh hey, what's up? Have y'all landed yet?" I asked.

"Just now, yes. We're getting into the van now and we'll be there soon." he said.

"Alright, see y'all soon." I said hanging up and group texting Paris, Kim, London, Anna, Dylan, Ryan, Jaesung, Charlie, Daniel, Naomi, and Jazzy. 

-

"Here you both go. Coffee and Tea." I said sitting the cups down on the table.

"Thank you." the girl said as I sat down on the other couch.

"May I ask your name?" I asked.

"My name is Renee Chandler." she said slightly smiling.

"Nice to meet you Renee, my name is Amethyst." I said.

"Nice to meet you too Amethyst. I like your name." she said smiling.

"Thank you." I said as I heard the front door open.

"AMETHYST!" I heard Paris's voice.

"In the living room." I said smiling.

"Coming." she said running into the living room and sitting on me.

"Fat ass." I said as she laughed.

"But you love me." she said as everyone else placed their bags in a corner.

"Hi Erik. Who is this?" London asked.

"Her name is Renee, she's Erik's Cali girlfriend." I said smiling.

"Ah, nice too meet you. I'm Paris. This is London, Anna, Kim, Charlie, Jaesung, Dylan, and Ryan." Paris said as everyone said hi.

"When are the boys getting here?" Jaesung asked.

"Soon, I hope or I'll beat them up." I said.

"Who is going to beat who up?" I heard GD say and Paris fell off my chair as I ran up and jumped on Daesung.

"Well, hello sister." Dae said hugging me.

Now, we were just waiting for my parents and siblings to get here then we can officially start Independence Day celebration.