Ch. 5

[29 March 2013]

[T.O.P]

I woke up a little earlier than Amethyst so, I decided to cook her breakfast. As I was preparing to make breakfast, I heard rustling. I looked to my left towards the bedroom and saw Amethyst walking out of the bedroom door in nothing but a t-shirt then I dropped the spatula that I was using which kind of startled her. I bowed and kept saying sorry to her.

"It's okay, I didn't realize you were awake." she said walking back into her room and putting on some leggings.

"Here is breakfast and I didn't mean to startle you." I said sitting our plates down on the table.

"Thank you T.O.P." she said smiling.

"Let us eat." I said as we started eating.

---

[Amethyst]

After we finished eating, T.O.P helped clean up and I did the dishes. We said our goodbyes and he went back to his place that he shares with the rest of the guys.

I decided to take a quick shower and start my day. After I was done drying off, I changed into my work uniform and left for Starbucks.

Once at work, I saw Paris and she had this big plastered smile upon her face which was creepy.

"So T.O.P was at your place?" she said and I stopped in my tracks.

"How did you know?" I asked.

"I saw him leaving this morning." she said as I took my spot at the computer to start taking orders.

"Nothing happened, we talked and slept in different rooms." I said before greeting a customer.

"Well, I'm not going to say anything to Daesung unless he hurts you!" she said playfully hitting me as she was making the customers drinks.

---

[Daesung]

I wanted to say goodbye to my baby sister before we left back to Korea. I texted her to meet us at the airport, she texted back "okay, see you then brother".

Before, I even could text her where she was, she scared the living daylights out of me. I turned around and looked her dead in the eye and thumped her forehead. 

"It sucks y'all are leaving already. It feels like y'all just got here." Paris said hugging everyone.

"We'll be back so don't worry. No marriages or babies until then!" Seungri said laughing.

"No promises." Paris said.

I turned my attention to Amethyst who was just looking out the window while T.O.P was next to her with his hands behind his back. I watched them turn and bow to each other then hug one another. Before I knew it, we were having to go through security and customs.

With one last turn, we bowed to the girls and they bowed back before we finally left towards the gates.