Ch. 9

[22 June 2017]

[Amethyst]

I was laying in a hospital bed after countless hours of giving birth. Two new bundle of joys have arrived. I named my daughter Elena Kenzie Lee and named my son Ashton Michael Lee. Thankfully, my brother was here and helped with stuff but it sucks that the rest couldn't come. Especially TOP, he wanted to be here so badly because Erik refused to be here because of what happened on Christmas plus Renee doesn't want him near me now. I did sign his name onto the birth certificate because he is their father no matter what. 

My family and friends have come and gone since visitation hours were up, the only who stayed was Daesung. At first, the nurses and doctor were skeptical about it until we showed them the paper on our DNA that we've kept since I was sixteen. I heard Daesung slightly snoring on the chair as I started to drift into sleep.

---

[26 June 2017]

[Daesung]

Today was the day that Amethyst and her two newborns were being released from the hospital. The family and her friends couldn't be more happier. Her dad decided to come pick us up from the hospital while her mom finished up the nursery for the two. They wheelchaired Amethyst out to the car as I took Ashton and one nurse took Elena. Thankfully, mister Lee helped me buckle the seats up correctly. Amethyst rode in the back seat between her kids as I sat up front with her father.

We soon arrived at her house and I saw her mother waiting happily but patiently as we parked. Her ran down to the car and opened the side door for Amethyst. She took Ashton while her father took Elena. I helped Amethyst into the house because as she said, "Giving birth makes you tired no matter how much rest you got sitting in the hospital." I took her to her bedroom and helped her into bed while her parents attended to Elena and Ashton. As soon as I turned to say goodnight, Amethyst was already passed out.