Ch. 11

[21 October 2022]

[Amethyst]

TOP and I walked into my house and looked at each other. He leaned towards me and kissed me, it took me by surprise seeing how he said "let's not fall in love". After he kissed me, I walked to my bedroom and tried changing into my pajamas until TOP opened my bedroom and walked up behind me, placing his hands on my hips and kissing my neck. I tried so hard to fight back the moan that was stuck in my mouth.

"Moan for me." TOP demanded and I moaned as he started kissing my neck again.

I had no idea what TOP was going to do, my mind ran so fast I couldn't do anything but moan at what he was doing. I ended up dropping my shirt and letting TOP do whatever. We've never been together intimately so if he goes any further this would be the first time ever. 

Soon enough, I felt his hand between my leg and a loud moan escaped my lips. I heard TOP chuckle a little.

"You know I've been waiting since you were sixteen to finally have the courage to even confront you like this." he said pulling the crotch of my undies to the side and placing a finger between my folds. 

He removed his hand from between my legs, turned me around and pushed me on the bed. He stood tall and looked down upon my body. There were a few stretch marks that I was still working on so I grabbed a blanket to cover myself up with but it was yanked from me by TOP. I shook his head no but I didn't understand until he began kissing my stomach slowly. 

"You're beautiful Amethyst." he said looking at me.

"No I'm not, I have stretch marks from giving birth." I said trying to cover up.

"That's why you're beautiful. You're a single mother who gave birth to two beautiful kids." TOP said getting up and taking his shirt off.

"And what are you going to do about it?" I asked.

"How about I show you?" he asked.

TOP skipped the foreplay and went straight into slamming his member into my folds. He did say he's been waiting since I was sixteen so I don't blame him for skipping the foreplay. Moments later, with not having much of a sex life, I felt the pool of heat rise in my stomach as I was reaching my peak. I knew TOP could feel my walls tightening around his member due to his groans. I dug my nails into his back as I let go and came all over his member, soon after a few more thrusts, TOP came as well. Right as he removed himself from me, both mine and TOP's phones dinged. We just started laughing.

"I wonder if they know." I said.

"Probably. Daesung knew the moment we met." TOP said looking at his phone.

"Well, we better take a shower and head out. By what Daesung sent, we're having a family outing tonight for dinner." I said looking up from my phone.

"I have the same text. I just hope you're ready for round two... in the shower." TOP smirked.

"Game on." I said to TOP as we semi-raced into the shower and you can imagine what happened next.