Ch. 8

[25 December 2016]

[Amethyst]

Christmas Eve, a time where families get together and celebrate the Birth of Jesus. Also, a day where you find out you're pregnant because of your boyfriend being stupid and didn't wear any protection. Dumbass. I wonder how Renee feels about this, oh wait, she feels nothing seeing how she's also pregnant too. No one knows about me being pregnant, but they'll find out today when they're opening gifts. This will also be the last Christmas I spend with T.O.P until he's back from mandatory service and it is going to suck. 

We decided to have to dinner before opening presents since we're not really a traditional family and not only that but because BigBang wasn't here until two hours ago.

After dinner, we cleaned up and did the dishes. Now we're sitting by the Christmas tree getting ready to open presents. I was giving Erik my gift last so that everyone would be even more shook in their life.

---

[Erik]

 I noticed Amethyst pulling out one more gift and handing it to me while she was smiling.

"I hope you like it." she said sitting back down next to Daesung.

I slowly opened the wrapping making sure not to mess up anything in the box. I opened the box and my jaw dropped. A pregnancy test with positive stripes was in my lap in a box. I looked up at her, she was smiling and leaning on Daesung then I looked at Renee who was sitting next to me and with her jaw dropped. I noticed a note under the test, I moved it so no one can see it and read the note; I hope you like taking care of two kids because I know about Renee being pregnant. And I nearly lost it, I stood up and grabbed Amethyst taking her outside.

---

[Amethyst]

"How did you know Renee was pregnant!?" Erik yelled.

"She shouldn't leave her pregnancy test in the trash at my house." I said back.

"She took the pregnancy test here?" he asked.

"Um yeah, I bought it for her because I thought she was bluffing." I said.

"No wonder she was secretive for a week. I'm sorry but I think we should end it. Obviously, you and her can't be friends without fighting for me. Also, I think you're bluffing too." he said so I smirked.

"Really? You think I'm bluffing all because you got Renee pregnant? Funny, because I have actual sonograms of the baby. See." I said punching the envelope into Erik's chest.

I watched him open to the envelope and his jaw dropped.

"Do you notice my name and the date? I went yesterday to know for sure. I'm three months pregnant because you didn't wear protection that one night. Now you have two kids to take care of, but if you opt out now, I can still raise my child without you. I honestly think it's best if we break up anyways, I can't stand the open relationship ordeal, I thought I could but I can't. Plus, it's obvious that you're more in love with Renee anyways. So, let's finish tonight and tomorrow we'll go our separate ways."  I said sighing.

"Alright, I understand, but I'm sending money for him or her. It's still my child. Let's go back in." he said and we walked back in.

Everyone had cleaned up the mountain of wrapping paper. I saw Daesung looking at me with a worried look on his face, I just shook my head. By 10:00 p.m., everyone had settled down and started getting ready to sleep seeing how everyone is pretty much worn out from today. 

I was the last to head to bed, I laid in my bed just daydreaming about who this child will be once they are born. Only three more months and then I'll find out if it's a boy or girl. I was half asleep when I noticed my door open and close. I didn't care honestly then the blankets moved and my bed dipped. Someone had cuddled up to me and sighed.

"I heard you yelling at Erik." it was TOP.

"Yeah, Renee's pregnant." I said.

"I heard. I'm sorry things went that way." he said hugging me from behind.

"TOP?" I asked.

"Hm?" he hmmd.

"Do you like me?" I asked.

"I'm very fond of you." he said.

"Thank you and we should get to sleep." I said giggling and he cuddled more into me.