Ch. 4

[28 March 2013]
[Amethyst's 21st Birthday]

[Paris]

Today was Amethyst's twenty-first birthday, over the years since she was sixteen, we've made great friends so we're having them come around. All of our friends are here helping me put up decorations for the birthday party. Mister and missus Lee said that Daesung and his friends are coming from Korea. I can't wait to meet them. Oh, I should tell you! Kimberly and Dylan started dating and somehow my younger sister Anna started dating Jaesung. 

Finally, all the decorations are done. I was just told that Seungri, T.O.P, GD, and Taeyang were on their way to where we were having the birthday party. Daesung was going to be bringing Amethyst to her birthday party.

---

[T.O.P]

Everyone got into position and was ready to yell 'happy birthday' at Amethyst. After a while, the doors officially opened and in came Amethyst and Daesung. We yelled 'happy birthday' and she began tearing up. We all gathered around her and hugged her. 

I will say this, Amethyst is becoming a beautiful young lady and it warms my heart.

---

[Amethyst]

I was highly excited that everyone had came to my birthday party. As everyone was sitting down and eating, I noticed T.O.P looking intensely at me. I shifted my attention to Paris and Charlie who were talking about marriage and kids. One of us girls are bound to have it happen soon. 

The night ended on a good note, now I was heading to my apartment. Upon arrival, I saw a tall man standing by my front door. As I got closer, I realized it was T.O.P with flowers.

"Hey T.O.P!" I said walking up to him.

"Hi Amethyst." he smiled.

"Are those for me?" I asked unlocking my door.

"Oh, yes, here you go dear. Happy Birthday." he said as we walked in.

We talked for what seemed like hours before passing out. Him on the couch and me in my room.

 Him on the couch and me in my room