Part 2:

"Yuri! Where'd you go!" Victor asked as soon as Yuri entered the room.He left the suitcases and came closer to the skater, who tried his best to abstract from everything as he left the cup of coffee on the table.

"I went to buy coffee. I have to do something on my computer,so...". The Japanese couldn't finish as his coach pushed him down on the double bed."V-v-victor!"he said unable to resist the other man. "W-wait!"he tried to talk but it was no use. 'Bad! This is bad! I can't...'. "Victor... I can't..."

"Yuri, please don't push me away..." the Russian buried his face into Yuri's neck. That made the skater stop resisting as he tried to hide his embarassment.

"Victor..." he started, but was stopped by a sudden passionate kiss by the coach. After that the older guy slided his tongue in the other's mouth and pushed back leaving the Japanese speachless. Then he put his hand under the skater's shirt, slowly moving it towards the other man's chest. 

"Aahh...stop..."tried again the skater. 'I won't be able to resist if we go any further...'was the last disappearing tought in his head, before it was filled only with the image of his coach and pleasure from the caring touch."Ha~ah!". The coach's hand stoped touching his chest and moved down... (I'm sure you know where).

"I love you, Yuri."Victor said, then he got silent and made a pause, stopping everything."Do  you...hate it?".

That came like an electric shok to the Japanese 'Heh?What...?' he tought, but he couldn't  keep staring at the Russian like that. 'That's right...'He hugged the Russian. "No. No I don't." He tightened his gasp. "I l-love you too, Victor.". Yuri pushed back and stared in Victor's eyes. "So don't stop.".

The Russian smiled happily. "Yes." he said while taking his shirt off. Then followed a passionate kiss, then another, and another... as they were stripping each other, seeking the warmth of eachother's bodies. They let their instincts guide them, getting rid of all other toughts except for the one about the other man in front. The Russian moved his hands and lips all over the Japanese's body, as the other guy moaned of pleasure. They slowly drifted in passion and happiness. It was all okay as long as they were together...