There's More Than 7 Traits!

The next day,"Sigh...I kinda miss Chara she's the only one who I can look up to." he thought to himself. "I'm too scared to know what Mom and Dad are going to do if they found out." As he walked in his house his parents were asleep, so he was safe for now. "Knock,knock." "Open this door right now this is the police." he said in a harsh tone. He opened the door slowly "Young man there was a report here that 2 parents would leave a child unattended is that true?" he asked. " N-..yes it's true they're here."he answered back. "Thank you now let me handle this."he said. He walked in their room and yelled "Get up and freeze your under arrest for leaving a child unattended alone in a house."Shit..we fucked up." he said. "Come on go on let's go outside. Excuse me miss but are these the correct people."he asked me. "Yes absolutely sir." I replied back. "Since there's no one that can supervise this child may you take that responsibility?" he asked finally. "Of course besides the kid already knows me a bit already."I answered. "I guess that's final have a good day miss."he said as driving off. "You too." I said as I turned around to Tommy. "So you owned me now? Or what." he asked. "Yes and I had to do this I didn't want you to live with horrible parents for the rest of your life." I explained. "Okay then let's go already."he said. "Let me check something real quick."I said. *Check Tommy 13 years old, doesn't think that anyone accepts him and trait: unknown. I stand back "You have a different trait and you can use your soul not many people can do that now." I said. "What? What do you mean by that?" he asked while looking confused. "Well you know how human that were able to harness the magic of their soul were separated into 7 traits, and those were Bravery, Justice, Perseverance, Kindness, Patience, Integrity, and Determination." I said. "Yeah..."he replied. "Well yours is none of those by the looks of it, and I can help you how to use your soul to make it stronger to protect you."I said. "Woh...I never thought I had something special about me who knew."he said. "In the meantime we have to go to Monster Village to see how's everyone doing and see how you like it since it is your first time going to see it."I said. "I guess you're right I guess you do get good things out of life from the bad things." he said.