Bad Introduction

A/N: Hello everyone AvatarOshawott here I'm just here to update you all thank you all of you this story has over 50 reads and that's a lot to take in. Anyways this story starting now this story will have a new part every Saturday and Sunday. At the moment I'm kinda sick and Thanksgiving is around the corner I'll do my best post on schedule. That all I wanted to say everyone hope you enjoy this one.                      As me and Tommy got to the village I showed him around the place where everything is and where we'll be living. "Here's the place now until you can show me you'll be homeschooled by Toriel alright." I said. "Why? I can't be just here all the time!" he asked. "It's for the greater good Tommy remember that I'm taking responsibility for you!" I said. "Knock, knock." The door creaked. "Yes....?" I said. "No...it can't be...Sean...I thought you were safe at the house?" "You want to know what happened...ha....ha..idiot..it all started when Mom and Dad died...It was just the two of us. Until that night you left I didn't know where you were, so I was all by myself....until the cops found me. They took me to a love-caring family...I was so frustrated in a few weeks later....I committed suicide. Till this day my spirit roams around until I found you." he explained. "What?! Why!" I said as I looked at his neck and their was that scar from the rope. "No one can see me! Only people that can harness the power of their souls can." he said. "It doesn't matter! You made my life HELL!" I yelled crying. "It's your fault that they're dead! So now I'll make you pay..." he said in a serious tone. Our of nowhere Frisk shows up "Stop! This right now! I don't know who you are just please stop we can talk this out." he said. "I'm fucking done...until we meet again sister." he laughed. Meanwhile at a other place. "Sir!" he said. "Yes rookie." he replied back. "It's seems that Chara got into a argument with someone and she bought someone with her to the village, sir." he said. "Send in Brian and Cole to gather more information." he commanded. "Will do, sir." he said. "Come on Cole we have a task to do." he said. "I know Brian you don't have to remind me." he replied back. They arrived at the village, and they watched and listened.