Battle part 2

A/N: I'm so deeply sorry it took me this dam long to update a lot was going on and I had finals on I'm on my break. So be expected to see me back on schedule. Thanks.
"Aaaaaaaaaa!!!!!" I yelled while attacking him with all my might. " *Breathes* I won't I can't...die like this..." he said. With one of my attacks I pushed to such a far away distance his body hit against a rock and collapsed on him. "Aaa!..." he yelled in pain. *Flashback* "Hey Dad catch!" he said. "See..I can catch it." *Different flashback* "Aaaa! Please....we can talk this out." he said when later he went into a concussion while Zack just watched. He was rushed to hospital and was still badly hurt from the monsters he thought were kind. Days later he was able to wake up, but until a week past. "Beeeeeep!!!" No! Nooo! No!  Doctor someone please come quickly!" He yelled as he was crying. "I'm sorry sir...but he's gone." he addressed. " ......." he was silent. " I'll leave you alone and give you some time." he said as he left. He went by his bed and said "Can you hear me....I don't think you can hear me." *Back to normal* I pick him up. "Do you even know why I'm doing this...? I'm doing it for my son my ONLY son. He was pick on so much by monsters but he was so positive no matter what, and it's THEIR FAULT that's he's gone. Have you ever felt that way..?" he explained. "Yes...I have..." I asked while crying trying to hide my tears but couldn't. "Funny we want what's best for the people we care about it makes us do horrible things." he said. "But I will avenge him...and you can't st-op..." he said while being interrupted. "It's over it's done I'm sorry it had to end like this." I said while having my knife in his chest bleeding slowly to his death. "Haha..*coughs out blood* Are you there my son because I'm coming..." he said as his last words dying on me. You really did care for your son I bet proud either way. 

The end of book one.