Progress For The Better

"Oh...Well what if we can't beat his army?" he asked worriedly. I grabbed my knife tightly "We will trust me Tommy that won't happen I promise." I said. As time passes Tommy and I are still training he's getting better I see a lot of improvements from him. While he's working on that he's been homeschooled by Toriel she doesn't mind it at all. Though I'm worried and not ready yet I need more time, but when the day comes I'll be ready. Until one night..."Ahhtt! *Breathes* Dam it this dummy doesn't do any good." I said. There I heard a sound "Who's there show yourself!" I yelled while having my knife in hand. Before I knew I was kidnaped, but I didn't know who though at that moment. They lifted the bag from my head and I was locked up. "What the fuck! Who are you tell me I want answers now!" I yelled. "Ha...ha ha..what a surprise we finally get to meet Chara." he said. Wait...is he the guy Brian was talking about. "How do you know who I am unless you're the person who's Brian was talking about.." I said. "My name well it's Zack I see that Brian told you about me. Now you may not know that we want to attack Monster Village, but I think you should know that by now besides this isn't game." he explained. "Then why tie me up here like I would kill you all here?" I asked. " *Gulp* Sir, don't you have to kill her.....?" he whispered to Zack. "Not today when we strike that is when we'll do it understood." he whispered. "Yes." he whispered back. "Men take her back I told her enough.." he commanded. They took me back and all I remember was a blur afterwards. I have to tell the others about this I don't want anyone to get hurt especially since this "fight" is coming sooner than I hoped.