A New Face

After I left the room I cried inside,but didn't show it. I decided to go out for a bit and get some fresh air, and be out of the village for a bit. Outside the village there was a normal school just for humans and I saw a group of kids picking on one. "Ow..please stop this..Thomas.."he pleaded. "Why the hell do I have to listen to you since were you in control?"he asked. "Hey Thomas you think we should punch him one more time I think Brad agrees?" he said. "Yeah I would love to."he said. Before he could land the punch I ran in front of him and grabbed his fist then my eyes were glowing red."Leave him alone or else."I said. "What?..." he said as he stepped back. "Thomas we have to go now!"he said. They ran away in fear of me they deserve that for what they did to him. "Um...thanks for that.."he said. "Who are you anyways?" "Chara"I said. "Tommy..well I need to go home before my parents get mad at me."I said. "Alright then see ya Tommy."I said. "Tommy!!!Where the hell were you me and your mother were waiting for you to come, so me and her can go to the fucking bar!"he yelled. "I'm sorry..Dad..Thomas and his gang was picking on me earlier."he explained. "You know that me and your father can't keep waiting for you like Tommy."she said."Who cares let's go already come on."he said. They left the house and Tommy was all alone home until."Knock knock." He went to check who it was and opened it."Oh its you again hi."he said. "I came here to check on you and I brought some spaghetti cause I'm guessing you're hungry."I said. His stomach growled "Um..yeah."he answered. "How did you know where I lived?" "I kept following you and then I saw your parents and I..I wanted to just help you."I answered." "Yeah they can be strict sometimes..sigh."he said. "I know how it feels to feel weak and you just don't know what to do you know."I said. A hour later well I'll see ya soon Tommy if you need me come and visit Monster Village."I said. "Okay..and Chara thanks..for everything.."he said. "No problem."I said.