Is This Real?

I went to someone and asked about the monsters. "Hello um..you don't mind me asking if the monsters are here on the surface and how?" I asked. "Well well....they do it's just ever since the war hundreds of them were killed in the war,but they did win the war."he said. "Oh...well thanks I was just wondering you know..."I answered back. "No problem anytime"he replied. Later I was walking and thinking where the monsters are living. Until someone ran by me and bumped into me. "Hey!" I yelled and grabbed them by the shoulder. When I saw who it was.. I didn't want to believe it."Frisk?"I questioned. "Hey Chara hehehe...sigh.."He said with something in their mind. I didn't want to ask him about it. "So where are you going Frisk?"I asked him. "Monster Village I just wanted to check the others on how they're doing."he replied. "That's good. Well I just come with if that's fine with you since I have nothing else to do here." I said "Sure!" he answered. Meanwhile....Frisk and Chara arrive at Monster Village. "Tag your it!" one kid said. " No fair you always tag me." the other one said. "Is it just me or its just sad to see the population for monsters are so low." I said. ".......yeah..."he replaced. "Hey turn around." said a recognizable voice. I turned there standing behind me and Frisk was Sans there. "It was Frisk's I didn't do anything to change the timeline."I said. "Jeez give me a break kid I know let's just not talk about that here when "they're" watching." he responded. "Fine we'll talk about that later."I said. "Besides I am pretty bone tried cut me some skin." He said. " Hahaha" Frisk and Me said. "Omg fucking god Sans don't do that again." I asked. "Alright you two want to see everyone or not." he asked. "Yeah" we both answered. "Let's go then." he said.