The Thought

Meanwhile while when Frisk, Me, and Sans gets to Papyrus's and Sans house. "Hello Frisk and Chara would you like to try my famous spaghetti made by the GREAT PAPYRUS!" said Papyrus. "Sure sounds good." I said. After Chara and Frisk finish eating Sans calls Chara to talk privately. "Hey kid can you come here we need to talk."he said. "Sigh..yeah if you want I guess." I said. "So what is it tell me why did you call me in for." "I called you in so we can talk about what's been going on." he said. "Ok then um..well who were you talking about earlier when you said "they're" watching."I question. "Sigh..well right if you haven't heard monsters are on the edge of being extinct, and ever since we came up here there's been a someone or several people have been watching our every move. That's why I didn't want to talk about that out there because they have cameras all over the place, but not inside though." he explained. "I see..sigh wow that's a lot to take in,but if they're watching you guys doesn't mean that they might be planning on a attack?"I asked. "I wish I knew that, but I don't that's all I'm aware of well of course there should be more I just don't know right now." he said. "Sans.." I said. "Yeah what is something bothering you?" he asked. "When are you going to tell everyone about "everything?"I asked. "Sigh..soon." he answered. "I don't want that answer Sans! Tell please you need to them what's going on if you don't it will just be harder to tell them later on."I explained. "Why does it matter to you?"  he asked. "It does matter and don't tell me it doesn't matter. If you don't understand that then let me ask you this. Just tell someone like Toriel, Undying, or Papyrus at least someone please Sans." I pleaded. "Fine..." he hesitated. "Thank you Sans..I just can't take the guilt anymore even after everything..." I cried. "Come on don't cry Chara I'll do it you still have to explain to me "your"story other time." he said. "Okay I will..don't worry I will.."I said.