The Truth

While Brian and Cole are hiding behind a bush. They see Chara and Tommy talking "Chara come on explain to me what's going on with your brother and you is there something you aren't telling me?" he asked worriedly. "Right now is not the time Tommy only you only heard the surface of what's going on." I said. "Wow she's a bit harsh he just wants to know." said Cole. "It's not her fault I bet she has her reasons." he said. "Crrr...Brian and Cole are you there over?" he said. "Yes commander we are we hear you loud and clear."he replied back. "I want you two to bring me Chara and that boy she's with."he said. "We will don't worry, sir." he said. "Don't fuck up like you did last time Cole." he said. "Okay jeez I got it."he said. "Why are we doing this?..." thought Brian. "Beep, beep." Brian sees the red flash in Cole's neck he touches his own, and feels the device he grabs his dagger to cut open a hole then pulls out the device covered with blood. "Sigh..So that's what was making that sound heh what are planning...." he whispered to himself. "Eh that's fucking disgusting Brian what the hell did you do?" he asked. "Give me your neck Cole so I can get it out." he said. "N-no! I won't let you!" he yelled. "Shut up or they'll hear us stupid." he said. All a sudden Cole eyes looked faded like he wasn't there anymore. He grabbed Brian and threw him. "Ouch...what did I do to you Cole?" he said. "Huh who the hell are you two?" I said. "Look out!!!!" he yelled as he pushed me out of the way. "Brian...you don't know when to quit do you." he said. "What do you want commander or why I'm I calling you that when you don't know what you are even doing." he said. "I own you and my men you are simply just a creation." he said while trying to stab Brian. "You're not my creator or master and you'll never be." he said while having a hold a Cole's neck. "You'll regret this Brian you'll just be a traitor." he said. "It doesn't matter to me anymore." he said and pulled the device out of his neck. "Gasp..omg..I uhh.."he said. "I think it's been a long day for all of us hasn't it you guys want to take a walk?" I asked. "We all need it come on Cole." he said. "So...what was all of that about with you and that other person you were talking to that wasn't Cole?" I asked. "Sigh...part of what he was saying was true lived since the beginning of when the Organization of Anti Monsters(O.A.M) 100's of years ago." he said. "You're not human are you..." I said. "No..I'm a android with covered dead human skin and given several human parts." he said. "What! You never said you been a member that long!" he said. " Cause I kept it secret." he said. "Well I guess since you told something a bit private I guess I should go." I said. "You don't have to." he said. "No I will...I'm not completely human I was human originally, but things happened and I'm a demon and human." I explained. "Interesting..." he said. "See." I showed them my "scary face" and black globes were dropping while my eyes were red. "I wonder this tastes like..?" he said. "Wtf Tommy!!" I yelled. "Tastes like...dark chocolate..." he said. "I think I'll just clean this up..." I said. "Anyways that I can do, but Frisk can't they can just turn eyes red that's all. Really there's other things I can do, but it would be too much of a hassle." I said. "Ha..ha..right." he said. "Come on I let's go back to Monster Village I think that enough information for today it's kinda dark so yeah." I said.