Battle part 1

Guns fired "Attack!!! Kill every monster here in this village!" he ordered. "Come on Tommy they're here!!! We need to stall them for everybody else." I yelled. We ran outside as fast as we can. "Hold your fire men!" he said. "Why would you do this?!?!" I asked. "You see my army here they have the power to kill you easily." he bragged. "You want to test that." I said. "Now!" We both said as I unleashed my power of my soul and knife. "Stay down!" said a soldier. "As if that's going happen." I said as I blast several soldiers into pieces. "Hey kid why are you here join us here you're safer here." he said. "No! After every won't do it!" he yelled as he killed the man having his blood all over him. "How?! You can't get away with that in my watch yo-u ass- asshole..." he said as he got stabbed. "Hehe...hello Tommy...it seems that I have to kill you." he said. "Huh...what makes you say that?" he said. "I am one of best soldiers that commander Zack has." he said as trying to attack Tommy. He uses his time control powers on him, but it doesn't fase him. "Tommy!" yelled Brian trying to save him. "Brian...you...why are you here this isn't your fight unless you rather die fighting with these traitors to the human race." he explained. "I rather die fighting for what I believe in. Tommy listen to me run and go help Chara now!" he said. "But I can't..lea-" he said as he was interrupted. "Now!!!" he commanded. Tommy left and Brian was left alone to fight one of Zack's best soldiers. They continually keep fighting "*Breathes* I can't kill you this way...but another way I'll have to die with you." he said as he grabbed Brian and started using leftover energy to create a bomb to them both." Let me go!" he yelled. "Remember you said you rather die fighting for what you believe in." he reminded Brian and grinned. "Yes...yes I do." he admitted. Afterwards the energy bomb explodes, and kills them both leaving only scrapes of metal and wire that use to be part of Brian. "Brian!!!!No!" I yelled. "What are you going to do now Chara he's died gone." said Max. "I won't let you get away with that!" I said as I closed my fists tightly in anger. "I will defeat you!" I said finally as my eyes and knife turn bright red getting ready to attack.