Chapter 1: The Feelings

I've known Phil Lester for a pretty long time. About 7 years, to be exact. Who would've thought that after meeting on the internet, we would eventually move in together and be making a living off of the internet? A few years ago, I would've never pictured my life the way it is now; living and working with my best friend, my other half, my soulmate.

When I first met Phil, he was 22 years old and I was only 18. We first started talking via Skype, and then we eventually met in person. The second he walked up to me at the airport, and looked at me with those big beautiful blue eyes, and that great big cheerful smile, I was immediately hooked. I thought that this was the most perfect human being I have ever encountered. And that was a lot coming from a guy who hated almost every living thing on the planet. But Phil was different. Phil changed me in the best possible way I could've ever imagined. He helped me see the world with a more pleasant perspective and in a more positive way. Phil was the true source to my happiness and I could have never pictured my life without him. Until the day he met Sarah.

I obviously never planned on confessing my true feelings to Phil in the past. At first, I thought they were just "I love you as a friend" feelings. But the closer we got, and the more I learned about this precious angel bean's life and perfect personality, I realized that the feelings were stronger. They were "I love you. A lot. And I want to be with you for the rest of my pathetic life" feelings. I always thought it would be too weird to tell Phil about this huge romantic mess that was going on inside of my head. I mean, what if he didn't like me back? What if it freaked him out so much that he wanted to move out? There was too much at stake and I did not want to risk the perfect friendship that I already had with him. I always thought that was enough. But I didn't realize it wasn't until it was too late and Phil had already moved on.