Chapter 12: Dear Diary #3

Dear Diary,

I feel like I'm getting a lot better at writing to you! I should recieve a medal or something. Life has been going pretty good lately. Let me PHILL you in (haha)!

Today is my golden birthday! I'm now 30! Wow I'm getting old. But today is also my wedding day! I'm finally getting married to Sarah and in a few short hours, I can call her mine forever! I'm so incredibly happy right now, I could explode! I hope I actually don't though because then I won't be able to get married and everyone would be very sad.

The last time I wrote to you, I was feeling pretty down in the dumps. Well, when I looked all over town for Sarah, I had no luck in finding her. So I went back to my hotel room, and as I went downstairs to get some ice, I saw her! I found out she was staying in the same hotel as me! We met up back in my room, talked, and eventually got back together. I think she told Dan where I was because the next day, he ran to my hotel room and gave me a huge hug and said he was sorry. He also told me he loved me. I did the same and yes, I told him I loved him too. It meant a lot more than I think he realized. But that's just between you and I.

I'm pretty nervous about getting married though. I'm so glad that I have someone as wonderful as Sarah by my side. Also, Dan is my best man! I couldn't have picked a better person to do the job. I'm so proud of Dan. He has been so strong and helpful during all of this.

The wedding plans have all been working out so far. I'm not sure why people are always freaking out about their wedding day. Everything has been working out so well for Sarah and I. Last night, we set everything up just so that we could be sure that today would go as perfect as possible. The daisies arrived, everyone's outfits looked great, and the food is all planned! It makes my mouth water just thinking about it.

I just woke up, and Sarah is still sound asleep next to me. It's 5:30a.m., and I was just so excited, that I couldn't sleep any longer! Sarah looks so peaceful and sweet next to me. This is a sight that I could look at every morning, and I would never grow sick or tired of it.

I'm going to go get a cup of coffee and make sure everything is still safe and sound.

Next time we talk, I'll be Mr. Sarah Alexandar!

Talk soon,

Phil