Chapter 14: Peace

The day after the catastrophic wedding, Sarah flew back to Chicago. Phil and I drove her to the airport. The car ride was pretty silent. Once we arrived at the airport, we helped Sarah with her bags.

"Thanks," she softly sighed.

"I'm so sorry about all of this," Phil said. I could tell he felt horrible about doing this to her.

"It's fine guys," she smiled. "Really. I know you guys belong together. Yeah, it sucks for me, but I am really happy for you guys. I'm actually glad that I could be a part of all of this and help you guys find each other."

"I love you Sarah," Phil said. "If you ever need anything, I'll always be here for you."

"Same here," I added. She gave us both a hug, kissed us both on the cheek, and said,

"Goodbye guys. Good luck with your new future together." She gave us a sweet little smile and walked away.

On the drive home, I decided to tell Phil everything. About my plans to tell him my feelings before, the talk I had with Sarah on Thanksgiving, and everything else. He actually seemed okay with it. He wasn't mad or upset. I guess it didn't really matter anymore, now that we finally had what we both wanted: each other.

When Phil and I got home, we felt relieved. We were finally together! There was no one or nothing to get in our way. There were no secrets, no hiding, and we were truly at peace. And this time, I was actually RIGHT.

Later that night, we were going to make a video about our relationship. But we decided not to. We thought that it was just too much to handle right now. So we told our fans that things just naturally didn't work out between Phil and Sarah. We decided that it would be best to wait to announce the truth of Phan. All of our friends and family knew because they were at the wedding, but they all understood and agreed to keep it a secret, for now.

I'm doing much better now-a-days. My birthday was last week. I can't believe I'm 26 already. I'm just happy that I had Phil by my side to celebrate with. I'm just so glad to have him by my side forever.

We're back to making normal YouTube videos as well. Although, we released an Easter baking video a couple months ago that has so many innuendos, I think people are getting slightly suspicious. But I don't care. I'm proud to be with Phil and I'm not sure when or how we'll make our relationship public, but whenever we do, I won't be worried. I won't be scared. I'll be proud. Because I knew that I deserved this after everything that I went through to get Phil.

If you're going through a tough time right now, just stay strong. Because in the end, everything will be so much better than you could have ever imagined.

And you will finally feel complete happines and peace.