Why me?

My twin sister walked into the room while I was on my bed sobbing. She walked to my bed and laid down and held me.  "Twin what's wrong?" She asked sincerely.  I don't know if I should tell her not my life and family's life is in danger. "Keya..." I paused for a second thinking, "If I tell you, you have to promise not to tell anyone especially Prodigy he'll kill mde and probably get killed." she said the last part lowly. Keya nodded her head but she couldn't promise her sister because if it's something serious shes definitely telling Prodigy and Ray  they always protect her and Kiyah they would do anything for them. "Okay. So I was my date with Myles and we were driving for hours then I noticed we weren't going anywhere and we were almost at the end of city and he kept driving up to the mountains I asked him what we're doing he screamed at me and told me to shut up so I went off he stopped the car and said we are here we were almost at the top of the mountain I refuse to get out the car so he took a gun out his glove department and told me to get out, I got out the car and I heard something move in his trunk. He opened It and gave me a gun he got the guy out and told me to shoot him I said no so he hit me with his gun and threatened to kill Prodigy so I had no choice. I shot the man and his body went limp and Myles pulled my hair and threw me back in the passenger seat and while we were driving back home he laughed and told me I just committed my first murder and to lighten up. And he drove me home but before he let me out the car he told me if I told anyone he would kill my whole family especially Prodigy. Keya held me tight by the time I was finished sharing the story I was crying hysterically that I couldn't breath Keya was rubbing my back trying to calm down but I couldn't because the image of all the blood from that innocent man kept popping up in my head.  Now my life is in danger. 

Keya ran out the room and came back with a worried and angry Prodigy and Ray looking worried and scared.

"Kiyah what the fuck were you thinking!? You never listen to me now you put all our lives in danger especially mine!" Prodigy screamed

Keya was now crying also,  I now felt guilty and scared.  I don't know what to do before.  I kept think why me god why me?