2

"No! Jimin!"

Yoongi slaps a spoonful of vanilla ice cream out of Jimin's hands, as he caught him redhanded, eating from Yoongi's cup.

"Ow! Hyung. Just one."

"Do you work here? No, therefore the answer is no. Pay up. Then you'll get some."

"Second day at work, do I look presentable enough for work?"

Jungkook suddenly bursts through the front doors.

"Decent."

Yoongi comments. Jungkook had no clue if it was an insult or a weak compliment. He shrugged it off.

"Jimin hyung, is Hoseok usually neat? Or.. Boring.?"

Jungkook took pauses in between the words of his question.

"He's only boring during business hours."

It wasn't Jimin who responded, nor was it Yoongi  like.. What would he know about Hoseok. The three males did not hear the door open, though they looked at the direction the voice had come from.

"Namjoon... "

Yoongi breathes out, his tone was barely audible. Jungkook bowed at his presence out of respect.

"Dont bother bowing, But to answer your question, he's not very interesting in the office."

Namjoon lets out a chuckle. Then goes to point to Jimin.

"You've been working under the JH agency for so long yet you still dont know much about him right?  Well that's Hoseok for you, he's mysterious."

"Can I ask a question?"

Jungkook was very hesitant to ask his question, thinking it would be a bit disrespectful and personal.

"Yes definitely."

Namjoon was enthusiastic.

"Uhm, are you two like... You know... Together or-"

"Haha, no! No. Nothing like that. We've been bestfriends for a very long time that's all. Also, he'd rather beat me than date me."

Namjoon clears up the youngers misunderstanding. Jungkook subconsciously lets out a small sigh of relief, and so did Yoongi.

"Anyway, I can drive you two there, that's where I'm headed to anyway. After I get him breakfast."

"Its okay, we can just walk there. It's not far."

Jimin puts his offer to the side but, Namjoon insisted.

"Come on, just come with. First I gotta buy Hoseok some breakfast. He forgets to eat 'cause he's usually at work very early... Uhm, pretty boy, can I get one breakfast combo and one iced coffee."

Jimin and Jungkook stared at Yoongi, who was too distracted by his phone. He then, slowly realizes the nickname was addressed to him.

"Im pretty boy? Oh, ha. Coming right up."

Jimin perked a smile, noticing the unfamiliar blush coming out of the male's pale cheeks.

"Cute... "

Namjoon mumbles, only he, himself was able to hear it. Ten short minutes passed and Namjoon hands him some cash to pay and another amount as Yoongi's tip.

"Here, this one is for you."

Namjoon shoots the same smile Yoongi saw yesterday.

" T-Thank you."