6

Remember to comment :)

"What th-"

Hoseok woke up around 4 am, with a bad headache. He heard, what sounded like utensils, falling to the floor, assuming it was in the kitchen. His bed felt empty, he swore he had his arms wrapped around someone last night.

He unwillingly left his mattress to proceed to the noises. Once he was able to see in the kitchen from within 10 feet, he spotted Jungkook with oven gloves on.

"Jungkook?"

"Ah, hyung. Sorry did I wake you?"

Jungkook opened the oven taking out a tray of muffins. A black apron was tied around his waist, covered in white powder which Hoseok assumed was flour.

"You made muffins? At 4 in the morning?"

"Yes hyung, i couldnt sleep so I baked something."

Hoseok felt bad, it was his fault the younger was not able to rest.

"I'll have to go back to the company later today. You can make the decision to come or go home."

"I'll come."

Hoseok had a second thought.

"You should just go home. I feel like a burden to you."

"No, not at all hyung!"

Jungkook blurted without hesitation.

"Okay, but today, go home. Your hyung probably misses you. I'll text or call you if I need anything."

"Ahh. I'll bring you lunch alright hyung? I'll make something nice for you."

"Thank you. Let me eat one of those."

"Sure come here."

(a/n: and they ate happily ever after the end. Jk lol)

-

7 am striked the clock and Jungkook decided to go home being forced to leave early by Hoseok.

The lonely male now chose to take a shower and get ready for the day. He went back to his old quiet morning routine. After putting his suit on, a phone call abruptly came upon.

"Hello."

"Son, why is your mother yelling through the phone saying you haven't been working?"

"Are you working? Are you, dad?"

Hoseok fired back in a disrespectful manner.

"Im in the US for a reason Hoseok!"

"To cheat on my mother behind her and your son's back! That's not a great reason at all! I know you dad! Those scandals being aired aren't just any scandals."

"Enough! I didn't raise you to become like this!"

Hoseok only scoffed.

"You never raised me at all. In fact, I shouldn't even be calling you Dad."

Hoseok hung up and threw his phone to the side. He fixed his tie or at least attempted to. He didn't care if it was sloppy today, being the perfectionist he is.

"Don't think of the past. Just move on."

He grabbed his suitcase and his phone, continuing to walk to his car and driving away to his building.

"Good morning, Master Jung."

Echoed through the atmosphere as he walked the space leading to his office upstairs. He didn't look at anyone. Didn't talk to anyone. He just sat in his desk, signing paperwork.