Chapter 6

Hey, I'm so sorry I haven't uploaded in a very long time. I'm thinking about constantly writing to the story again. Sorry if this chapter is short, thank you though if you enjoyed my sequal... it means a lot =].

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wake up to the chills running up and down my body.  I slowly try to open my eyes patting my hand around feeling nothing but my skin.  I move my hand all over the bed looking for my covers until I feel a body next to me. I open my eyes wide then I lean over the body to look at the face.  It’s Laylana… but wait why is she in my bed?  I smile rubbing my hand up and down her body as she lets out a soft cute moan.  I giggle a little smiling at her then I pull some of my covers over me.  I close my eyes wrapping my arm around her stomach.  I fall back to sleep rubbing her stomach slowly.

            “Aubrey…..”

            I hear a voice and I immediately wake up looking to see Laylana on her side facing me.  I smile a little wiping my eyes.

            “How did… you end up in my bed…. Mmm…” I say slowly as I stretch.

            “I came in to take you out somewhere but I couldn’t fall asleep last night…. I kept thinking about you.”

            I feel her cold hand press against my cheek then I kiss it gently.

            “Yeah well you stole my covers and left me freezing from the air conditioner.” I laugh a little.

            “I’m sorry… you need to get yo ass out of bed though.”

            She smiles as she presses her soft lips against mine. I kiss her back smiling.

            “Mmm… I don’t want to….” I shake my head no and I turn over putting my back towards her face. I close my eyes taking a deep breath.

            She places her hand on my side and leans to my ear slowly.

            “Get… up… or else….” She demanded.

            I opened my eyes wide and got up tripping over her body.

            She starts to laugh hard staring at me and I blush nonstop. I look away getting all of my clothes I’m going to change in. I turn around staring at her then I clear my throat.

            “What?” She asks confused.

            “I need to change out of these clothes into new ones. That includes my bra and boxers.” I smile raising my eyebrow at her.

            “Oh… right….” She smiles and gets up leaving my room.

            After I change into my new clothes and freshening up I walk out of my room to see Laylee sitting on the couch. I walk over to her and I grab her hands pulling her up. I stare in her eyes for a while until I wrap my arms around her hugging her. I rub my hands all over her back slowly and I close my eyes.

            “Are you okay?” She asks rubbing my back too.

            “Yeah, I know it’s been not even 24 hours that we have been dating but I’m glad I’m with you….”

            I feel her cheek move against mine so I think she is smiling and I pull back staring deeply into her eyes.

            “I’m glad I’m with you too Aubrey…” She says slowly.