Chapter 9~ I Am the One Thing In Life I Can Control...

WATCH VID BEFORE READING. OR LISTEN TO WHILE READING. EITHER WORKS. K BYE!

Y/NS POV

"Uggh". You opened your eyes to be met with a dimmly lit room. The only source of light is a dim candle and some light from the outside. You tried to sit up but a bolt of pain shot to your side. "AGH"! You held your side and looked down to see a bloody stain. 'What happened'? The memmories came back to you at once. You were fighting a red-coat. He stabbed you in the side and almost shot you. Laf saved you. 'Laf'! "Lafayette"? You called out weakly, causing a throaty cough to errupt from you. "Y/N! Are you alright"? A voice spoke next to you. You jumped but quickly realized it was your father. 'Oh no'. "F-Father? What are you doing here? Wheres Lafayette"? You searched his face in the dimmly lit room. You were expecting anger, sadness, dissapointment, anything wich would cause him to explode. You were shocked to be caught in his loving gaze. He tentivally reached over and petted your Y/H/C hair and pulled you into a soft embrace. "Shh Y/N. I thought...I thought I wouldnt see you again. I love you Y/N, and im so happy your ok". You let out a staggered sigh and tentivally hugged him back. You had missed your father, and was relieved he hadn't dissowned you. "I love you father". He laid you back down. Your side hurt so much, but you couldnt pass the chance to speak with your father. "W-Wheres Lafayette"? His kind and open face had immeadietly set back to stone. "Hes gone". A wave of panic engulfed you. "Is h-he alright? Is he d-d-dead? What h-happened to him"? Your father stood and adjusted his uniform "None of those things. I sent him back to France a few days ago". You whipped your head to face him "What"? "Y/N, what he has done to you...it cant be forgiven. I wont allow you to see him again". You sat up besided the burning pain "Father no! P-please reconsider! He didnt do this to me, I did it to myself. I wouldnt let him tell you. Its no ones fault but my own". He shook his head at you "No. He should have told me anyways Y/N. He put you in a dangerouse situ-". You pounded your fist on the night-stand beside you. "I DID THIS TO MYSELF DAMMNIT! NO ONE HAS PUT ME IN THIS SITUATION! I AM THE ONLY PERSON WHO CAN CONTROL MY ACTIONS! I AM OF AGE, AN ADULT! SO P-please, punish me. But not him father". It took all of your energy to scream so you flopped back down with teaes streaming down your face. You loved your father and you have never raised your voices at eachother. But this was the man that you loved, and he just took that away from you. Possibly for the rest of your life. "Y/N-". "I love him father. You can not change that. I will see him again. One way or another". You heard him sigh and then the swoosh of the tent flaps. You finally broke down. You let the sobs and pain and agony rack your body. It felt hours you had been wallowing when you heard a hushed whisper. "Y/N? Are you alright"? Alex and the boys stepped into the tent with their hats off. You selfconsicously pulled your sheets up higher "Y-You knew"? John made way to your bedside "No. We only figired it out when you were shot". You nodded. "Are you alright Y/N"? Herc sat at the edge of your bed. A few rebellious tears slipped down your face. "L-Lafayette..." They all gave a knowing look and sighed "Y/N. Lafayette told us to tell you he is so sorry. He loves you and hopes that you will find someone who deserves you and treats you better. He" Alex coughed trying to get his emotions in check "He said he understands your fathers decision and that he is sorry that you couldnt start the life you had dreamed of...." Alex trailed off sadly. You closed your eyes and imagined his sweet face. "He's wrong". You growled and sat up. Youve accustomed to the burning pain. "Wha-" "I deserve him. This is my fault. I make my own decisions. And I will find him again". "How are you going to do that? It will take months for you to heal, you dont have any money, your father wont allow it, you dont even know where he lives! You cant-". You held up your hand "Alex. Shut up". You thought about the possibilities of how you could see him, but they all came up blank. Hell you cant even walk! 'I havent tried...'. You slowly swung your legs over the side of the cot. "Y/N...what are you doing"? Suspicion dripped off of Hercs voice but you ignored the question. You gripped the bedframe and slowly stood. "Agh! Y/N no"! John yelped and moved to your side. You smacked him away "N-No..I...c-can do this". You slowly stood to full height and let out a staggered sigh. "S-See? I can- OH SHIT"! You fell back onto the bed with a pained cry and gripped your side. "Told you". John whispered as he fixed me back in bed. I sent him a glare and he let out a chuckle. "Well I did"! You let out a little chuckle aswell, you needed to laugh a little. "We have to get going. But we'll talk later. Good night Y/N"! Alex called as they left the tent. The sad silence you had been experiencing before settled back in and you snuggled into your pillow. "I love you Lafayette". You whispered into the empty tent and slipped into a peacful dream of you and Lafayette. 

*****************

LAFS POV

I had arrived to France after a week of sailing. (THIS PROBABLY ISNT HISTORICALLY ACCURATE. PLEASE FORGIVE MY MISTAKES!) I sighed and made my way through the busy port. The beautiful city of Paris was alive and vibrant, but everything felt dull without her. I had actually wanted to take her back to my home town, she would love it. I shouldered my bag and swiftly returned to my little house that was at the end of the busy street, trying not to imagine her beautiful Y/C/E eyes. I ran inside "Grand-mère"? "Lafayette"! My grandmothers small figure rushed from the living room to greet me. "Ah Lafayette! Mon Enfant doux, are you alright"? She brought me down to her height and fussed with my hair and face. I laughed "I am fine merci". She smiled and nodded "Good. Oh come, come! You have missed so much mon amour"! I let her lead me through the old but familiar house. Hopefully I can survive here, and forget about her....

BOOM! THIS ISNT THE END BUT YEAH! BOOM! SORRY THAT ITS SHORT AND CRAPPY. BUT THERE IS MORE TO COME! KK LOVE YALL!!