Chapter 15~ Bleh

DONT FORGET THE MUSIC! AND SORRY THESE CHAPTERS ARE GETTING A LITTLE SHORT. IM TRYING! KK LIVE YALL BYYEEE!

Y/NS POV

Lafs grandmother was helping you with the flowers for the wedding when Angelica and the sisters walked in. "Oh Y/N"! Angelica rushed to you and pulled you into a tight hug. You hugged back, suprised that they were here. "Angelica, Eliza, Peggy! I didnt know you were coming"? After you had hugged each of them you smiled at them expectantly. "We couldnt wait to see you again. We missed you so much"! Peggy explained giving you another small hug. You sighed "I missed you so much". They smiled "Its not just us..." confused you looked to the door and saw a pleasent suprise. You ran to the boys and gave them a huge group hug "Alexander! Herculese! John"! You smiled at them all. Herc chuckled "We missed you to". Alex nudged you "Wow Y/N. Your getting married! We couldnt not come". You blushed, thinking about the marrige and so happy that your friends were here. "What did my father think of my decision"? You fiddled with your fingers and searched Johns face expectantly. John sighed "At first he was completely worried about you. He was confused on where you had dissapeared to then saw your letter. He seemed... a little conflicted on what to do. I didnt really know what he was thinking". This worried and excited you. Maybe he would accept this and come to the wedding. You nodded a thanks and then turned back to the sisters. "Y/N you must let us help with the wedding"! Eliza took your arm and smiled at you sweetly. "Oh Y/N im so happy for you"! Peggy squealed and motioned with her hands. You noticed Herculese smiling at her fondly out of the corner of your eye. You turned to him with an arched brow and smirked smugly. He blushed and suddenly became interested with the wall. You giggled to yourself and gave Eliza a nod "Ofcourse you can help! I would be so thankful for it". With that the girls and Lafs grandma helped you with decor and dining. Angelica was helping you decide on some flowers when you noticed him staring at Angelica. "Angelica, I think I can decide this for myself. Thank you". She looked at you confused but you rolled your eyes and shoved her to Alex. Angelica blushed at Alexs smirk and he took her arm. "May I steal you away for a momment? My dearest, Angelica". A little flabbergasted she nodded and leaned into him more, both of them happily strolling out of the room. Eliza and Peggy finally helped you decide on some (Your Fav Flowers) Lafs grandma had went to do something and it was just you and the two schuyler sisters. You had moved onto the next issue when Thomas strutted into the room. "Y/N wheres Lafayette? I need him". Thomas's eyes drifted to Eliza and paused. He smirked and gave her a cheeky wink "Hello sugar. Who might you be"? Eliza being the sweet and innocent person she is stuttered "E-Elizabeth Schuyler. Its a pleasure". She blushed deeper as Thomas placed a tender kiss upon her hand. "The pleasures all mine". You snickered at the two "Thomas I belive Laf is with the boys in the common room. Please stop pestering Eliza and go". Thomas gave you a quick glare and then winked at Eliza again. "I hope to see you again Ms. Schuyler". And with that he strutted out of the room swinging his cane. Elizas hand fluttered to her chest and she breathed deeply. You laughed "You like Mr. Jefferson"? Eliza showcased deep crimson and turned from you "W-Well you could say that. He seems like a nice gentleman". You sighed in amusement "Eliza...your so sweet". She gave you a confused glance and you laughed harder. After deciding the bridesmades dresses, the color Y/F/C, and many other things you decided to take a break. You went into the common room with the boys and took a seat. You gladly sat beside Laf and took his hand. "Ah charié! How are you mon amour"? "Good" you leaned over "Alex and Angelica left for a date. Also, Eliza and Thomas have grown a little fond of eachother already". Laf raised his eyebrows and glanced in their direction. Eliza was laughing at something Thomas said and he was actually beaming. Laf chuckled "Thats interesting". You nodded and nodded your head towards Peggy and Herc. Herc was talking to her about something and they both seemed transfixed on eachother, as if in a trance. "Lets go. All of this amour will be the death of me". You snickered and you both stood to leave. "Laf where are you going? The weddings not even here yet you sly dog". Thomas flashed a cheeky smirk and you rolled your eyes. "Calm your delusional fantasies Thomas. Well be back soon enough". Laf snapped and led you out the door. You smacked his arm playfully "Lafayette theres no need to be rude". He bowed dramatically "Oh, apologies my lady. Please, how you say, forgive this peasent. I am not worthy of your majesty! Take pity"! You let out a bubble of hystaria and pulled him up. "You are a ridiculous man Lafayette". He shrugged "Only for you charié". He took you back out into Paris for a stroll and you didnt argue. Paris was growing on you and the city was gorgeous. As you strolled you pulled on Lafs sleeve. "Look". Confused he turned to the park bench. Alex and Angelica were in a passionate discussion with a few laughs and passionate glances. "We will soon be planning more weddings non"? Laf whispered and you nodded, watching another young love bloom.