Chapter 3

Dear Diary,

Yes, finally it's Wednesday! I know it's not a Friday but this means we're half way through the week.  We have discovery testing again today. Ew! Let's see, do I want to be in a room for 2 hours testing then reading? Oh look at that the answer is NO! Reading isn't that bad it's just that you can't talk. We all know that's no fun! Oh well, wish me luck in the prison of school. 

Thank god that's over! Stupid Zach was messing with me. He is so stupid. Also he bothers me just because he won't admit that he likes Natalie. And then Natalie won't admit that she likes him too. I know it sounds like they don't like each other but they do! I have proof! First  Natalie sent me a text admitting who she liked. And of course it was Zach and some 8th grader. But who cares they obviously need to be together. 

Basketball time! Oh yea! So we only one coach today so it was fun! All we did was run plays and shot. We didn't have to run today either! It was great so now I get to go home and relax!

Wrong! OMG my mom is making me study for a test that is on Friday! Guess I have to go then. Bye. 

                                                                           (2 hours later) 

Finally she let me go. I think I'm gonna read some stories that are online. OMG!!!! I'm so mad these dear diaries are supposed to be fun not mean. I have to shut my eyes to stop from screaming. Now I have to think of how do stay calm tomorrow when I see her! Omg she can't stop. First she bullies me through 4th grade. Then she tells lies about me to my friends. And last year I was nice to her and she still bullies me. Apparently I have things she wants. Bring it on!