☡*LEMON*☡ Ciel x Reader

Warning: This chapter has graphic sexual writing that involves many things that children shouldn't be reading. Take caution if you are under aged and reading this. I already know that you are going to read it anyway -_- HAVE FUN READING!! 😉 (I'm including their kinks in the separate lemons too)
~~~~~
You were laying in the bed that you shared with Ciel. You were waiting for him to get done with all of his paper work for the day. You sighed in boredom trying to think of something to do. You crawled out of the bed and went your guys "toy" drawer. You take out a pair of hand cuffs, a butt plug tail, and a pair of matching ears. You smirked to yourself slightly, then begin to think to yourself.
"I'm going to give Ciel a little surprise for when he gets done with his work" You think devilishly to yourself.
You got undressed and put the butt plug tail in, then put on the kitty ears. You crawled back onto the bed with the handcuffs in hand, and began to wait for Ciel once again.
(30 minutes later)
"Hel-" Ciel opened the door, and began to greet you. But once he saw what state you were in, Ciel was at a complete loss for words at how beautiful you looked.
With his face completely glowing red, he quickly shut the door behind him and locked it.
You giggled at how red his face was, then got off the bed. You were completely naked, except for the butt plug and cat ears. The handcuffs rested on top of the bed.
"Does master like what he sees?" You walked towards him.
Ciel nods still unable to speak, his face some how becomes redder more than ever before. He walks over to you and picks you up; Ciel then throws you onto the bed as gently as possible. You smile as he grabs the handcuffs off the bed, then cuffs you to the head board.
He stripped off his clothes tell he was just in his boxers. Ciel gets onto the bed in between your legs, and puts your legs over his shoulders. He grabs your hips roughly, then began to leaving kisses along your thighs leading to your vagina.
You begin to moan quietly as he kisses along your thighs. He begins to slowly lick your clit, then sucks on it roughly. You thrust your hips up in pressure and moan louder.
"Hold still" Ciel growls slightly against your clit, and holds your hips down.
You nod in response, trying your best to keep still while Ciel is sucking on your clit.
He begins to make his way down to your hole, and takes an antagonizing slow lick. He then shoves his tongue inside you. You gasped loudly as he enters you with his tongue, while moaning. Ciel begins to thrust his tongue in and out of you, as you thrust your hips up once again.
Ciel growls, "I said keep still, naughty girl" He takes his mouth away from you and takes your legs off of his shoulders.
Ciel takes off his boxers, then gets in between your legs. He grabs your legs once again and wraps them around his hips. Ciel quickly thrusts himself into you, making you cry out in pressure. He grabs your hair tightly, making the cat ears fall off.
He begins to thrust in and out of you, until Ciel was grunting loudly and you are screaming his name. You struggle against the handcuffs while throwing your head back. Ciel stopped pulling your hair then grabs one of your breasts. And starts slamming into you as hard as he can over and over again.
"Can I cum, master?" You moaned, as you get even closer to cumming.
"Yes baby" Ciel leans over you gripping the head board while, pounding into you as hard as he can.
You bite your lip hard as your eyes roll back as you cum hard around him. While Ciel finishes right after you, he pulls out of you then takes the handcuffs off of you.
He lays next you, and pulls you into his chest. Ciel slowly strokes your hair, while the both of you try to catch your breathes.
"I love you sweetheart, I certainly needed that from all the stress I have been through today" Ciel says, kissing your forehead.
"I love you too honey" You smiled and buried your face into his neck.
There was a loud knock on the bedroom door that startled the both of you.
"Master, the next time you and (Reader) are going to have some "fun". Please be courteous that the servants may hear you. And (Reader) next time try biting into a pillow" Sebastian's voice says, from the other side of the door.
Ciel and you blush hard at what Sebastian said, "Yes Sebastian, we will keep that in mind next time" Ciel yells angrily, at the butler that was outside the door.
You hide your face deep into Ciel's neck while blushing and giggle quietly.
~~~~~
Hey guys I hope you guys liked this lemon! I'm not very good at writing lemons so this was a slight challenge for me. If any of you are interested I just published a new story, it's a BDSM story and it would mean a lot to me if you guys checked it out. I may have a new chapter up in the next few days, it's going to be christmas special so hopefully I can get that up soon. Then after I will make the rest of the lemon. Have a nice morning/afternoon/night - M